Lvl 3: Lotus, toro rosso, sauber

according to the jerez testing the levels should be more like
lvl1: Mercedes, Ferrari, Williams
lvl2: McLaren, RBR,
lvl3: Sauber, Lotus, Force India, Toro rosso

can you do it?

• Deleted member 211524

I don't think McLaren are ahead of RBR right now. I guess we will see! :D
they had some issues but i believe the chassis is better and the engine (in raw speed) is better
it would be **** having mclaren as the worst team don't you think

I looked at your previous mod and the levels are like this
Level 1: Mercedes, RBR, Williams
Lvl 2: Ferrari, McLaren, Force India
Lvl 3: Lotus, toro rosso, sauber

according to the jerez testing the levels should be more like
lvl1: Mercedes, Ferrari, Williams
lvl2: McLaren, RBR,
lvl3: Sauber, Lotus, Force India, Toro rosso

can you do it?
i'm not going to change performances until we've had all the tests, otherwise ferrari and sauber would be even with the mercs and RB and mclaren are driving at the back

• Deleted member 211524

i'm not going to change performances until we've had all the tests, otherwise ferrari and sauber would be even with the mercs and RB and mclaren are driving at the back

that's why i didn't put mcl and rbr in the back and ferrari and sauber in the front ahaha

just put the teams closer to each other. in f1 2014 originals the standings are almost team by team. it would be good to spice things up

Last edited:
it happens, don't let simple mistakes let you down, you have in my opinion the best 2015 season pack in here, keep doing what your doing, you have many peoples following you ^.^

• Deleted member 211524

i do think positive, but it bothers me that everything works fine for me but that somehow others have others i don't experience, and can't fix as i don't know what goes wrong

yhea so, I feel kind of bad in saying this but the problem resists. I've already deleted the profile and started a new one and still. When I enter a race (either GP, carrer, scenario) it either closes the game, or just stays loading for minutes without doing anything :s

I have the same issue on the other day, i found the problem on the infinite loading screen, go to tracks folder and copy nurburgring into circuits and it should be done :)

yhea so, I feel kind of bad in saying this but the problem resists. I've already deleted the profile and started a new one and still. When I enter a race (either GP, carrer, scenario) it either closes the game, or just stays loading for minutes without doing anything :s
then i think the only thing you can do is switch to mr pibs 2015 mod and see if that works, as i think i can't do much more for you

• Deleted member 211524

I have the same issue on the other day, i found the problem on the infinite loading screen, go to tracks folder and copy nurburgring into circuits and it should be done :)

Didn't worked :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years