Resource icon

Misc 2015 Season Data Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
go to folder Mc2, Sa2 and see the livery_00 and livery_01 with pssg editor, i think the problem is in there
theres no skin for players only the skin of car
that's not the issue, i made that because i use the specific livery mod for the sauber, force india and mclaren. that's why there's also a raceload.jpk in the mod, the specific livery mod can cause issues with time trial according to the creator of it, but he said that it shouldn't affect gp mode and career

• Deleted member 211524

he pointed me at the specific livery mod. it maybe is the thing what causes your issue, but removing it would ruin the mod

liverys isn't the problema. I've already tried time trial with some cars and it all looks and runs great.
the problema occurs whenever i try to enter a race and that's sad

liverys isn't the problema. I've already tried time trial with some cars and it all looks and runs great.
the problema occurs whenever i try to enter a race and that's sad
and that's where i'm confused, the specific livery mod uses the raceload.jpk file, but the one who made it says that there can be issues with time trial, but not with career and gp mode. but i think the changed raceload file causes the game to crash, but idk how atm

• Deleted member 211524

and that's where i'm confused, the specific livery mod uses the raceload.jpk file, but the one who made it says that there can be issues with time trial, but not with career and gp mode. but i think the changed raceload file causes the game to crash, but idk how atm

raceload... that's interesting. A couple of minutes ago I deleted the raceload and just couldn't open the game at all. I've put it back now and i opens but it continues to don´t open any kind of race.~
Is unninstalling the game an option?

raceload... that's interesting. A couple of minutes ago I deleted the raceload and just couldn't open the game at all. I've put it back now and i opens but it continues to don´t open any kind of race.~
Is unninstalling the game an option?
i do recommend it to install my mod in a blank version of f1 2014, so you could give it a try, and the raceload is one of the most important file in the whole game so deleting that results indeed in a crash

• Deleted member 211524

i do recommend it to install my mod in a blank version of f1 2014, so you could give it a try, and the raceload is one of the most important file in the whole game so deleting that results indeed in a crash

blank version? what do you mean? the only mod I had before yours was other f1 2015 mod, an old one, just with the drivers.
So, how can i put my game... blank?

hi, i make that and still crashing, in crono mode didn't crash, but in race mode crash just after finsh to load, help plZ!!! :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back