Resource icon

Misc 2015 Season Data Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
first of thank you for the mod its fantastic
but the safety car still appears as just a shadow is there anyway to fix this please

I was playing career mode, racing in malysia and the safety car was deployed but there was just the shadow of the safety car to see. I don't really have an issue with it I just wanted to let you know :)

i got the same problem any solution? maybe use safety car mod in this page fix this?( i see that mod fix is for f1 2012) or not compatible with your mod?

good job, i enjoy this mod very much and thank to spanish traslation.

I had the same problem, and I tried this mod http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/highlod-hightextures-multilivery.3693/ and now the SC has come back.

PS: I just installed the folder named sc2 in the cars folder; only these folder. To me it has worked.
Always make a backup.

Last edited:
Hello! awesome mod, works like magic. The only problem is when you select the onboard camera view, the driver's helmets or heads aren't visible ( exception to Fernando Alonso) can you fix it?

Hi! I'm just curious, is there anyway I can add Haas to this mod? The mod works beautifully, but I was just wondering if adding Haas was a possibility.

Well caterham has been removed, so haas could fill up that spot. Shouldn't cause too many issues i think
Awesome! What would be the easiest way to do this if I wanted to? I have the car pack to overwrite Caterham, but I'm not sure how to readd them to the mod? I have the Database editor and CTF editor as well.

i want to say a huge thank you to everyone who downloaded this mod and making it the most downlloaded mod on RD with a whopping 158000(!) downloads! i can't find the words to describe how i feel. but i would like to announce that the 2016 data pack is in development and that soon screenshots can be expected in the w.i.p. thread, so stay tuned :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back