Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I really love this mod man and i apreciate your work.
One thing on the lighting of the tires though.
In real life the sidewalls of the tires seem to be darker and shinier than the rest of the tire, as if it is a different material, whilst in your mod they are the same as the rest of the tire.
Just my point of view :)
Keep up the great work!
I Was Comparing Last night again Pcars/ Real Life and think I got Pushed in another Direction I had 2 people wanting for me to add more grey ,,,,,,,,,,
I have corrected The side walls and have made the tread a little more Darker as well,,,,
Also have improved the Damage on the Tire ,,,,,,,,,,,,This video and screenshots are Damage only without raised Blisters I have that many layers now compared to standard,,,,,,,
It would have been hard to look through 5/6 different layers to see where the damage is coming from so the blisters I made flat ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I am going to work on the Outsides of the Tires I want to see about a good 1 inch or more depth to the marbles build up,,,,,,,,,,
Like I said before I could have just reworked the Blisters but this is not me I have rewrote the Code and when I am finished there will be more blisters build up marbles ,,, and carcass that you can handle,,,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

I dont Think that´s because of the mod, it happens always, at least, it happens to me
I Had a Quick GP Race other night when I was making the 1.1 Video and the Sounds are insane I personally think it had,s more Realism and Depth to the Race,,,,,,,,,,
Lets all be totally Honest about this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You expect me to Believe for 1 second that if you are racing a F1 Car in a Grand Prix that you can only hear your car?
And only hearing your Car you hear other cars really faint in the background?
I was racing other Night like I said and Personally sat and thought for the First time in these F1 Games that I was Actually in a Race;)
Also I can hear my Engineer Perfect 100% The Engineer and the car Audio are totally different Files and settings which I have made not one Change to Guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

Check This out LOL This is just part of some Codemasters Code,,,,,,,,,,:roflmao:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<!-- This file contains the data set for loading the update stuff for a car -->

<dataset>
<binary processor="LoadVehicles" filename="/data/cars/%1%/%20%.ctf" userdata="car type" map="UPDATE" pool="TEMPORARY" parameters="1" extrabytes="1"/>

2013-10-15_00081.jpg

Is it just me or in Monaco during practice and qualifying I can't see nothing when last 5 minutes come? Since the thing with the countdown obstructs my view.
Is it monaco only or all the tracks?

Is it just me or in Monaco during practice and qualifying I can't see nothing when last 5 minutes come? Since the thing with the countdown obstructs my view.
Is it monaco only or all the tracks?

If you are using T-cam than it's like that on every track.
Looks realistic in replays but the camera pitch is not comfortable to race with. Upper left and right info obstruct the view of your corners and the middle info that pops up obstruct your focus point.
Chargingcar stated that this camera view was meant for replays and his video making purposes so it's not well suited for racing.

Is that realistic break lock up? :thumbsup: Looks awesome
If you are using T-cam than it's like that on every track.
Looks realistic in replays but the camera pitch is not comfortable to race with. Upper left and right info obstruct the view of your corners and the middle info that pops up obstruct your focus point.
Chargingcar stated that this camera view was meant for replays and his video making purposes so it's not well suited for racing.
Its Awesome This View for Racing I love it ,,,,,,,,,The thing I mentioned was the Cameras on TV Are Wide Panned this Redbull Camera I made the Arial on the front Nose is MM Perfect to the Official Cameras but the Game is not as wide,,,,,,,,,,
The Camera I did try with the Ferrari and Changed the FOV Scalar ,,,,,,,and made the Camera more panned it looked Great to View left and right wheels was a lot more to the Corners,,,,,,,,,,,
But because of the FOV Scalar it felt really bad to drive but the Replays with TVcam looked like the Real thing,,,,,,,,,,,,
But the way I drive I was losing 2 / 3 Seconds a lap terrible to drive,,,,,,,,,,,,
All these TVcams in my Mod are all Perfect to drive I use them all myself,,,,:thumbsup:

Well, probably they are perfect for you, but it obstruct my view, what should I do if I wanna use this camera without that thing obstructing my view?

robbe8 if you don't like it then don't use it. Or you can turn of lap and position times, race map and you can then see track onad without all that it is more realistic :)

I like it, who said I don't, it's just that I like playing with this camera, that's all, and problem aint lap and position times but it is the message in qulifiying and practice (qualy finish in 3:00).. and in race the checkered flag obstruct my view aswell..

I like it, who said I don't, it's just that I like playing with this camera, that's all, and problem aint lap and position times but it is the message in qulifiying and practice (qualy finish in 3:00).. and in race the checkered flag obstruct my view aswell..
IF You Guys wish I Could Make you custom Cameras and Probably remove the Tcam and position it to The Cockpit Cam,,,,,,,I myself do not use the Cockpit camera I can play with it but do not like how much the Steering Wheel lifts above the top of the Cockpit this really puts me off that View,,,,,,,,
But if I moved the Tcam to Cockpit you would get the View you like but without all the Information on Screen,,,,,,,,,
Also Just Remove all the OSD Turn everything off and use the 2013 DataTracker,,,,,,,
This would be Perfect I am think of adding Something Like the DataTracker to this mod Myself but I want the OSD To be 100% identical to the Real Thing,,,,,
The 2012 DataTracker looked Awesome but for the Time it took to Create they Could have made a Perfect Replica of the Real thing it Just needs the Graphics reworking,,,,:thumbsup:

This mod has to do something with the game. I tried it 4 times, and it always kept altering the sound. It's impossible to shift when other cars are within ,5 seconds of you.
In general the sound got quieter and the opponents cars can be heard from over half the track.

But I really like the optics of this mod, great job there m8!;)

This mod has to do something with the game. I tried it 4 times, and it always kept altering the sound. It's impossible to shift when other cars are within ,5 seconds of you.
In general the sound got quieter and the opponents cars can be heard from over half the track.

But I really like the optics of this mod, great job there m8!;)
Yes, it has to do with the mod

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back