Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great work ! Just installed it following the instruction: if I toggle through the camera view , I have 2 black Screens only . Did I made a mistake somewhere ?

Regards
Sven
I Just Checked my Cameras I can not see any issues try doing a Fresh install and Hope this solves your issues:thumbsup:

Hi. yes, did a fresh install and all working fine. I found me error. Sorry to bother you.
Indeed absolutely great work.
Did you remove a some camera views ? I am driving the Cockpit view in Career mode and driving the Whilliams. If I remember correctly in the previous Version I was able to see the mirrors left and right. at least a part of it, now I cant see the mirrors at all. Only a Little bit when driving through the curves.
Any Chance to add a view where the Cockpit can move a little bit forward to see the mirrors again.
Btw, hope your neck is better
Regards
Sven

Hi. yes, did a fresh install and all working fine. I found me error. Sorry to bother you.
Indeed absolutely great work.
Did you remove a some camera views ? I am driving the Cockpit view in Career mode and driving the Whilliams. If I remember correctly in the previous Version I was able to see the mirrors left and right. at least a part of it, now I cant see the mirrors at all. Only a Little bit when driving through the curves.
Any Chance to add a view where the Cockpit can move a little bit forward to see the mirrors again.
Btw, hope your neck is better
Regards
Sven
I Will look into adding some more Views and Features Shortly was Thinking of Updating This Mod each Friday from Now on,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:
I Did have this ready on Friday but because I Was not thinking too clearly I made some schoolboy errors with the Textures,,,,,
I Spent 3 Days working on all the Textures but Forgot to add them to the PSSG File itself,,,
And ended up deleting the Exported Textures to Make things Even worse ,,,,
I had done some Really Nice work on the Damage,,,
It looks fine now but I will spend a Full day improving them this week to back how they was,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I Need to find another file I Had seen on my travels somewhere in the Game,,,
It allowed you to Change the Settings on the Tires for the Damage so I can fine Tune all the Layers we Now have,,,,, But can not remember where I saw it last,,,,,,,,,,:(

Thanks
No worries. no stress. Your work is amazing. Looking forward to what is coming.
I can wait.
I just need to become faster now then I dont need mirrors... Lok ;-)

Really, if this would include track updates and car skin updates, I would download this and it would be worth of its current name. Please include them, it takes a long time to everything seperately.

I really respect you work still.

Last edited:
Really, if this would include track updates and car skin updates, I would download this and it would be worth of its current name. Please include them, it takes a long time to everything seperately.
Just been working on maybe adding some nice steering Wheels as I noticed that there is some but not how I personally like them ,,,,
How do you think this would well into the Mod,,,,,,,,
Untitled.jpg

I don't know what to say about this mod. Pure quality! I was stunned as I played Australia at 100% at Expert. AI is so good. Cameras perfect (I play with T-cam). Tires looks so good man like real life.

This mod is amazing. I managed to install this and your track updates with Mercedes GP wheel, and now the game is ultimate realism. However, classic cars don't have colour on the "goodyear" logos.

Free Batman Origins Youtube Subscriber Competition ,,,,
Hey Guys got this Free Game with my GTX 780 I am not bothered about it Answer in the Comments Enjoy,,,:thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 29.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.6%