Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This mod has to do something with the game. I tried it 4 times, and it always kept altering the sound. It's impossible to shift when other cars are within ,5 seconds of you.
In general the sound got quieter and the opponents cars can be heard from over half the track.

But I really like the optics of this mod, great job there m8!;)
Really apologize Regarding the Audio just had some Quick GP Earlier this morning trying to work out the issues that people have been having,,,,,,,,,,
Just spent 6 Hours redoing the Audio files and I think its Perfect now and made some Improvements I think you will really Enjoy Just done a Race without no issues,,,:thumbsup:
Anyway here is the New file it goes inside audio,,,,,,,;)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6nmxev3uzvde1o/carsetup_-goes_inside_audio.zip

Hoe insane do these classic tires look now on the Side Walls,,,,,,,:p
2013-10-17_00002.jpg

I love the flat spots and tyre wear. But the flat spots are there just after one lap on softs. Isnt it a bit early?
I think its better when they appear at the end of the tyres life

I love the flat spots and tyre wear. But the flat spots are there just after one lap on softs. Isnt it a bit early?
I think its better when they appear at the end of the tyres life
I Have been working on it m8 ,,,, Thanks,for pointing that out,,,,,
I have finished all the Audio today ,,, And made some awesome improvements to the Cameras ,,,And have Finished the main look of the Tires just need to finish with the Textures:thumbsup:

Really apologize Regarding the Audio just had some Quick GP Earlier this morning trying to work out the issues that people have been having,,,,,,,,,,
Just spent 6 Hours redoing the Audio files and I think its Perfect now and made some Improvements I think you will really Enjoy Just done a Race without no issues,,,:thumbsup:
Anyway here is the New file it goes inside audio,,,,,,,;)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6nmxev3uzvde1o/carsetup_-goes_inside_audio.zip

thanks a lot for your effort. Your work is very much appreciated.

Your instructions doesn't correspond to what files I got?

"The folder "f1" This has the updated Real Tires this file"

I didn't get a "f1" folder from this mod..

Jolly good show old chap. a rather splendid effort, 5 stars!
I Have 2.0 Ready but I have a infection in my Neck all week,,,, And still feel a bit sick,,,,,
I made a Massive Mistake with my Textures I have been trying to work out what I have been doing wrong for 3 days,,, But because I do not feel 100% its only just come to me what I have been doing wrong,,,,,,LOL,,,,,
This 2.0 Version is insane I have reworked Every part of the Mod from the Audio which now makes your eyes roll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I have redone all the issues with the Cameras people have been having so now this should be nice for you Guys,,,,,
This is why I want feedback to improve it further,,,,,,,
I have added some really nice features to the Cameras as well but I do not want to give it away,,,,,,,,,,,,
Also have add my True to Life AI Which is a good addition to this mod I think,,,,,,,,
I Am now just waiting for the Video to finish Rendering its 20 Minutes long,,,About 8GB,
But I will wait until= tomoz now to finish the Textures properly,,,,,:)

chargingcar updated 2013 "Ultimate Realizm Mod" All Cars. with a new update entry:

"Ultimate RealiZm Mod" v2.0 UNLEASHED

Ultimate RealiZm Mod
v2.0 UNLEAHED
Thank,s to all You Guy,s @RaceDepartment for all Your Comment,s & Feedback,,,,:thumbsup:
I Have Tried to Take Everything onboard to this v2.0,,,,
And Have Reworked all the Audio from Start T Finish,,,,
Have Corrected the Camera "Pitch" and Redone the FOV.
Also Have added True T Life Driver,s EYE Rear View which adds some Real excitement to the Raced Now,,,,,,,,,,,
Also Reworked all the Tire Textures and Materials...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great work ! Just installed it following the instruction: if I toggle through the camera view , I have 2 black Screens only . Did I made a mistake somewhere ?

Regards
Sven

Great work ! Just installed it following the instruction: if I toggle through the camera view , I have 2 black Screens only . Did I made a mistake somewhere ?

Regards
Sven
is that on all Car,s or Just 1 ,,,, I had no issues with the Cameras being black Try to install them again and I will check them out myself now:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.