Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mate there are lots of people who love your job, the number of downloads and comments there are also a sign of appreciation, it's not only about "likes" on a page don't worry ;)

You are very dedicated and the result is great! Just do what you like, if you like to mod, continue and tell yourself people like me use your work with a big smile :)) You make our game better like other great modders ^^

Just don't stop only on likes ^^ I think comments are better in a way, people are saying their feelings ;)
I Do not try to do Skins as ML Is best F1 Skinner on RD So I do not like to take away from what other People are Doing ,,, I Have been trying to do the Things no one has done Before like Thinking of new ideas ,,, Back in 2012 Game I spent 13Days none stop on Converting a Ferrari from 2011/12 I chucked the Kitchen sink at it ,,, All because I think it was ML Or Alonso Said I could not do the Conversion with the Mirrors but after 13 days and about 150+ Hours I gave it up ,,, I would not mind but I do not even like Ferrari ,,, This 2013 Edition one looks awesome,,,,
And this Ultimate Realism Series Mod I am doing I will not give up on until I Do not get Comments Saying this is not right or that is not right I am not a 99% Person I iam to please 100% of the people who use my work 100% of the time,,,,, Just a little appreciation thats all m8 ,,,, I could not care about likes to be Honest I just want to know if I am giving 100% Effort and Time creating awesome Mods Then to me I want it to be the best Mod on RaceDepartment Period ,,, you never see kimi raikkonen on the Podium happy with second place,,,,;)

This mod is shaping to be dam good bro.
Thanks for your help today m8 ,, Really appreciated to have someone to actually do some Mod testing,,,,,,
This Mod I started on the day of release and the game as been out just over 8 Days there is another 50+ Weeks until the next Release So imagine how far this "Ultimate Realism Mod" will be in 5 Weeks never mind 50 lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
And just to let you Guys know as Well I test everything From 2010/11/12/ on 2013 This is the Way I do things,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I tested out last night for Example I changed my "materials" from the Mclaren "mc" in 2010,,, And just popped it into 2013 ,,,,,, Forget about SweetFX Mods I needed sunglasses the Mclaren as never Looked as sharp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Insane,,,,
Just a few tips on showing you guys I will not stop this mod Period So get onboard!!!

Thanks for your help today m8 ,, Really appreciated to have someone to actually do some Mod testing,,,,,,
This Mod I started on the day of release and the game as been out just over 8 Days there is another 50+ Weeks until the next Release So imagine how far this "Ultimate Realism Mod" will be in 5 Weeks never mind 50 lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
And just to let you Guys know as Well I test everything From 2010/11/12/ on 2013 This is the Way I do things,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I tested out last night for Example I changed my "materials" from the Mclaren "mc" in 2010,,, And just popped it into 2013 ,,,,,, Forget about SweetFX Mods I needed sunglasses the Mclaren as never Looked as sharp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Insane,,,,
Just a few tips on showing you guys I will not stop this mod Period So get onboard!!!

YEah it's going to be insane, full tire wear will look sick ;)

I think the tires at night in Singapore are too bright and unrealistic. Can I put the default tires only for this track?
When I get the opportunity I will go on Everytrack and Chnage all the Lighting to suit this Mod,,,, Just been watching some more Pcars Videos ,,, And I need to change some more things I am not happy with,,,,
Please Guys always send Screenshots of any issues then I understand straight away these issues ,,,;)

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
Right People Get the Community Mod Testing Today,,,,,,,, Feedback & Comments Please,,,
http://www.mediafire.com/download/71q1cevji09cztd/Mod_Testers.zip

I tried it and I did really like it, I took some screenshots. There are some things I don´t like, but maybe that´s just my personal taste. The tyres I liked the less were the red ones, the other tyres I think that are just perfect. I also noticed that tyres are very shiny in Singapore, do you think you can do something about it?

But overall it looks great. Awesome job m8! :)

I tried it and I did really like it, I took some screenshots. There are some things I don´t like, but maybe that´s just my personal taste. The tyres I liked the less were the red ones, the other tyres I think that are just perfect. I also noticed that tyres are very shiny in Singapore, do you think you can do something about it?

But overall it looks great. Awesome job m8! :)
I Think that the Car "Materials" & "generics" I have just updated to the "BETA_1.2) These are same as what you have just tried,,,,,,, I think that Now its a Case of working on the Track Lighting because the Tires Look Awesome and the track Lighting Differs on Each track,,,,,
I Have just been on Project C.A.R.S And they Have really nice Track Lighting on Every track ,,,,,,,,,,
They do not have textures and materials for each track for Example ,,,,,,, on The cars,,,
They Perfect the track Lighting as well as Having Awesome Tires,,,,
I will Start tomorrow on Melbourne and Correct the Track lighting from start to Finish,,,,,,
But instead of Updating This Mod I might Update the _Track series Tracks to use in Conjunction with the "Ultimate Realizm Mod" :thumbsup:

I Think that the Car "Materials" & "generics" I have just updated to the "BETA_1.2) These are same as what you have just tried,,,,,,, I think that Now its a Case of working on the Track Lighting because the Tires Look Awesome and the track Lighting Differs on Each track,,,,,
I Have just been on Project C.A.R.S And they Have really nice Track Lighting on Every track ,,,,,,,,,,
They do not have textures and materials for each track for Example ,,,,,,, on The cars,,,
They Perfect the track Lighting as well as Having Awesome Tires,,,,
I will Start tomorrow on Melbourne and Correct the Track lighting from start to Finish,,,,,,
But instead of Updating This Mod I might Update the _Track series Tracks to use in Conjunction with the "Ultimate Realizm Mod" :thumbsup:

Great, I will never stop saying this, the work you are doing is awesome!

Reactions: CC
I really love your work mate ! I even watch tires too much during races, I almost have accidents like that hehe :confused:

Downloading the update at the moment!

If I should change something it's maybe make the tires a tad darker. In the main menu it's a little too much, and it's true on races it depends on the lighting but I think it should be just a little darker. Appart from that, perfect :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 404 40.0%