Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brilliant !! Big thanks parginos. I did try a forum search for 'Ultimate HD F1 Wheel Pack' but these were not found?????

Also a MASSIVE THANKS to chargingcar for his effort and Quality work.......this and Ultimate realism V2.1 are the only two mods I've added so far and they are both EXCELLENT !!

To chargıngcar, ı have a problem, ı am ın career mode wıth ferrarı ın monza and my car redlınes at 305kph even wıth gears set on max, even my teamate struglles on the straıghts, please help me??

Got the exact same problem so something is seriously botched there. Doesn't help tinkering with the gear ratios either. And Monza being one of the fastest track if not even the fastest, being forced to top out at 305kph kind of sucks so a fix for this would be great!

Has anyone with an Xfi Win7 64bit experienced click and pop sounds through the audio with this mod? If I remove the sound folder to vanilla I have the "odd" click but its constant in this mod, anyone know what this might be? I turn off all xfi enhanced features and just run stereo.

Has anyone with an Xfi Win7 64bit experienced click and pop sounds through the audio with this mod? If I remove the sound folder to vanilla I have the "odd" click but its constant in this mod, anyone know what this might be? I turn off all xfi enhanced features and just run stereo.

Bottom flat plate scratching the tarmac (view behind the car with the reverse head-cam while driving on track to see if there are sparks getting away from you), more so in the Williams: if so, find the right car setting 2 reduce bottom-plate scratches.

Hi Salut, sorry but I think you got my message confused, its nothing to do with that its the audio pops and clicks, I have since fixed it by removing some teams in database editor for less cars, seems on dual core anything over 14 cars will produce frame rate drops and audio click and pops when many cars are close in a group. This mod is fine now, its a CPU thing.

How come the Ferrari sounds different then the other cars? The other cars sound like turbo V6 but the Ferrari sound is a combination of V8 & V6 sounds.
It was a last second choice I had it sounding pretty sweet and then changed it at the end to mix it up a little but the new version is updated :thumbsup:

How come the Ferrari sounds different then the other cars? The other cars sound like turbo V6 but the Ferrari sound is a combination of V8 & V6 sounds.
The external sound media can not get rid of the wine even when I replace all files that give there effects with nothing still the same so annoying that gear wine , but going to check the race tonight and see what changes have been done to the cars and maybe release something on sunday not sure yet , as this file was 309mb and the upload limit is 300mb so might not be so lucky next time might have to check the compression settings to see if I can compress it any more :thumbsup:

Okay.....Thank you for reply I also asked because I thought I may have installed wrong. I didn't really notice til I drove with another car :) Awesome Mod and thank u again for enhancing my experience with the game :thumbsup:

Reactions: CC
Ok, so where did you get this game from ?
Got them looking a lot better ingame the tires I think but still needs more work personally to get them more crisp looking but a good start ;)
2014-04-19_00004.jpg
2014-04-19_00005.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes