Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice. They looks more realistic now. Great job
:whistling:
Untitled-1.jpg

Well, i can only say : Fantastic job m8, absolutely fantastic :confused::thumbsup:
needs a little more work but getting there , I will have another mess later im shot lol, went to bed early last night about 10 to get up at 6 or F1 and woke up at 2am so tired now , but will finish the tires later and then mess with the cameras again maybe tomorrow :thumbsup:

Are you adding some cool tire wear to the tyres?
Are you adding some cool tire wear to the tyres?
I have been changing and messing with the tires since the mod first came out , so now looking at different ways to make them better again ,
So started with extracting the 3d mesh and then UV mapped the tires again , and then created all new textures and NM , negative Masks again from scratch , now just working on adjusting the different layers exposure ,
As there is about 4-5 different layers of texture for each type , like slick , wets , inters ,
So now found a way to make the animation of the tire and tread more realistic by adjusting all the layers in a certain order , just finding the best settings that work the best :thumbsup:

Hi, I download "ultimate realizm f1 2014 mod" but not change the colors of the cars and the tyres, are the same as the original game .. any solution?

Hi, I download "ultimate realizm f1 2014 mod" but not change the colors of the cars and the tyres, are the same as the original game .. any solution?
You need to download them from the skins section in the F1 2013 mods ,
there is loads of different season packs and individual skins to choose , I can not add anything more to this mod as its boarderline already its 309mb but the upload limit is 300mb s got lucky with the update :thumbsup:

Nuke7411 if you have the game through Steam you could save a backup of your current F1 2013 file then on Steam under the properties of the game there is a tab "local files" in that is an option to "verify integrity of game files" I believe. This restores the game back to the original format, you could then copy the default "camera" files located in each cars folder 'f12013/cars/???' (??? being whichever car you choose) into your backup folder then replace the 'f12013' folder (original format in Steam file) with you backup 'f12013' folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back