Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, I installed the AI difficulty mod but I haven't seen any changes in the AI pace, at least to me on Legend difficulty. What kind of times should they be hitting in Australia qualifying with this difficulty mod?

is it just me or the v6 sounds not strong enough?.. I don't know.. watching your video I can hear the engine sound well when you play, but when I tried on mine game, the engine sound is not really loud enough. :/ btw. is there anyone ever make this into ingame hud mod?...I really like if thats the speedometer ingame. View attachment 52826

So does version 3.0 contain engine sounds of the new 2014 V6's ? If so is there a version somewhere that has the 2013 V8 sounds? I really want to try this mod as everyone has such high praise for it but I would like to keep the 2013 sounds for the 2013 season.

oh I should of looked closer! I've just found my own answer....currently downloading 2.1 version. However I noticed an 'ultimate tyres mod' as well, is this included in v2.1 or completely separate please?

chargingcar or anyone help me, I've tried the link on steam community to download the 'Ultimate HD F1 Wheels Mod' but it's not working.......is there anywhere else I might find it please?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.