Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
First I would like to congratulate you for the initiative and the excellent mod.

The only thing I miss is the loudest noise of the turbo when it downshifts, it can be modified?

Thanks

First I would like to congratulate you for the initiative and the excellent mod.

The only thing I miss is the loudest noise of the turbo when it downshifts, it can be modified?

Thanks
no m8 thats it im afraid , i have it a little better but not much

Looking for 2/3 people who have understanding on how to make and edit mods ,
this way I can give a person a task to do , like editing the cameras ect ,
this way there would be more updates more of the time , making 5-600mb mods on your own his not hard but when making 10-15 mods on various games its hard to manage , but a little help would go along way into releasing regular updates :thumbsup:

It doesn't change the car skins. Am I missing something or it needs another mod to make them look like the new ones? The only change I get is the new engine sound.
It changes all the camera positions on the TV pod to realistic F1 Pod view , It changes all the tires and generics they look awesome and all the Audio files have been reworked along with a lot of other details to enhance everything , I am surprised you have not noticed the tires they have been under development from F1 2012 you must be playing on low graphics on a 14" tube TV or something I took great pride in the tires and audio they really stand out , anyway thank,s for downloading :thumbsup:

the sound is incredible. The McLaren is spectacular. How could put the sound of the McLaren to Ferrari?. Congrats on the mod and thanks for sharing your work!!

It changes all the camera positions on the TV pod to realistic F1 Pod view , It changes all the tires and generics they look awesome and all the Audio files have been reworked along with a lot of other details to enhance everything , I am surprised you have not noticed the tires they have been under development from F1 2012 you must be playing on low graphics on a 14" tube TV or something I took great pride in the tires and audio they really stand out , anyway thank,s for downloading :thumbsup:
so it doesn't change anything from aside from appearances, correct? im just wondering if it's compatible with a mod for changing the AI .. also, if i have a mod for a night track, does this interfere?

so it doesn't change anything from aside from appearances, correct? im just wondering if it's compatible with a mod for changing the AI .. also, if i have a mod for a night track, does this interfere?
in the mod the legend AI is at 140-150% harder I think can not remember but really challenging :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back