Resource icon

Misc 2013 DRS zones 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I modified the aerodynamics and physics of the cars, I changed hundreds of settings in the database, I improved the qualifying lap times of the AI. But guys, the work that this genius is doing is much farther. Just open the file trigger_pit to get an idea who the hell is in there.:thumbsup:

Thanks. But I'm no genius. I'm just working with what codies gave us and kinda figuring out and replicating what they did to achieve my desired result. It mostly started from trial and error really.;)

Give me a blank sheet of paper, I won't have a clue where to start making a game like this.:D

Thanks. But I'm no genius. I'm just working with what codies gave us and kinda figuring out and replicating what they did to achieve my desired result. It mostly started from trial and error really.;)

Give me a blank sheet of paper, I won't have a clue where to start making a game like this.:D

Say what you want, in my opinion you're a genius.

aagancia, I'm using your mod,great work by the way but I'm having trouble with Melbourne, I get DRS along first zone but it wont activate in second zone, I've made sure database is right with the checked box and everything. any clues. Thanks in advance.

aagancia, I'm using your mod,great work by the way but I'm having trouble with Melbourne, I get DRS along first zone but it wont activate in second zone, I've made sure database is right with the checked box and everything. any clues. Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

For Melbourne, the box in the database must be unchecked. for the 2nd zone to activate. Sorry if it confused some of you. I did not mention this before since the game default already has melbourne unchecked.

I will be working on the next tracks soon. Sorry, got a little busy with releasing and making patches for the 2007 mod.

Thanks.

For Melbourne, the box in the database must be unchecked. for the 2nd zone to activate. Sorry if it confused some of you. I did not mention this before since the game default already has melbourne unchecked.

I will be working on the next tracks soon. Sorry, got a little busy with releasing and making patches for the 2007 mod.

I just did another test at Melbourne, in quali I get DRS in the 2 zones but in the race I only get the first zone.

I just did another test at Melbourne, in quali I get DRS in the 2 zones but in the race I only get the first zone.

I just did a race test. It works fine for me.

Please try to go back to database and make sure the box does not have a check. Sometimes changes are not saved properly. After removing the check, hit enter on your keyboard, then save.

Please try to go back to database and make sure the box does not have a check. Sometimes changes are not saved properly. After removing the check, hit enter on your keyboard, then save.

I use a different 2013-modified database and the box had a check for Melbourne, so that's exactly what I had to do to make it work just fine. Also, I removed Hockenheim by swaping #s with Nürburgring (made it race 9, and saved Hockenheim as 110), so I have the full 2013 calendar in the correct order now. Thank you so much for these DRS updates, it's just so cool what you are doing with this game, I'm speechless! :ninja:

Can't wait for that Catalunya & Monaco update now. ;)

Just to let you know I have it sorted now, had to go thru all the mods and original databases and uncheck the boxes, weird because the last modded database should override the others, anyway thanks for responding guys.

aagancia updated 2013 DRS zones with a new update entry...

Yes! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
AND Monza 2! Thanks!
2 more 'Like's 4 u! :)

Although I haven't got the time to test them (I restarted my Quick Race career and I'm only up to 100% Sakhir's P3), by judging from your previous updates here, I am confident they'll be just perfectly fine. I'm doing them 1 by 1, in Alonso's car, and the AI laptimes are very close now.

Many thanks again, and more 'Like's in stock for the season's closing-stretch venues!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back