1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc 2013 DRS zones 1.0

track mod

1. aagancia submitted a new resource:

2013 DRS zones - track mod

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Wow! Amazing!
    Thanks a lot.:):thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. can you show us the drs zones in practise -qualif-race in a video ?
  4. great stuff, thanks.:cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

One question (just for common info): Did you include values from Safety Car fix? And I guess at least snthennumbers needs to adapt your values to his AI mod, too ;)
  6. I'll try. My internet connection is quite slow. It'll take some time to upload.
  7. Just pure masterwork!Thank you so much.This makes the 2013 mod far better:).This is the last piece that was needed to make it perfect:)
    • Like Like x 1

8. No, none of the coordinates from the Safety Car fix (or any other mod) is included in the uploaded file. But they can work together, you just have to manually open the xml and insert the coordinates from the safety car fix.

If anyone wants to use the values I used for DRS, please send me a PM first.
  9. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

Guess, it'd be great for people who can't do it, if you ask the SC Fix modder for permission to use his base with your coords ;)
    I doubt he'd deny it ^__^
  10. what program did drs zone? help others on their own editions
  11. As he said pm him and he will help.You just need to edit the xml files, you need fergo binxml editor convert xml to txt , edit the txt then convert back to xml.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. when will you release the other tracks
  13. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

FOR REAL?! Pal, he just released 0.1 and you're already asking for all others? ... Give us a break.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. At Silverstone the drs zones 2 work in Practise and Qualif but not in race
  15. Yeah, really good! This mod is a masterpiece :)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah, really good! This mod is a masterpiece :)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Fantastic!! Finally 2 DRS Zones, I have been craving for someone to figure out a way to make it possible :D
    • Like Like x 1
  18. great work ! :) have you done the drs zones for the Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve ?
  19. Thank you very much, great mod!
    • Like Like x 1