2012 Formula One United States Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vettel's already gave apology for Using the F word on Monday after Abudhabi GP.
Then Asking about the same he said if any one had problems then They can Change channel. There is nothing wrong about what he said on Press conference.
We use lot of Words when CHILDREN watch us and they already know them.

I'm not saying this because I'm a Vettel fan (I'm not); but - Vettel is absolutely right. I hate it when people complain about hearing a swear word.. as if swearing isn't normal. 22 complaints from English viewers to the BBC about swearing in the Abu Dhabi GP? Come on people.. don't be so utterly stupid. There's no need to create such a fuss about it, exactly what he said. People express emotions in different ways and one of them is to use swear words - which is proven to be stress reducing anyway. If you can't live with that, then bad luck.
The point is - he is public person, he have massive influence and he should act accordingly. If he can't cope with pressure he should do something else.

Wow It is FREAKING COLD here in Texas.

SO far amazing, the elevation changes is something very unique of Austin, most American tracsk are that way eg. Laguna Seca, Road America, Road Atlanta, etc. Anyways It was quiet fun to see the F1 cars for a second time with my very own eyes instead of a TV.

FP1 doesn't mean anything, however I wonder if other cars are trying to get the tyre temps up. Its very techincal, T1 is slippery as hell, and it wouldnt be slipper if it wasn't for that sudden change in elevation it has as u enter, apex it and exit.

Great weekend so far, I hope it carries it all the way to Brazil in terms of WC but many previous champs have said Alonso as deserving. Anyways Il b posting pics soon.

Heading to 6th Street tonight to party so hard it iwll make the Irish look like baby powder.
^Everyone should know 6th street Austin, best Concerts and nightclubs/bars ever! Hope to see Kimi there.

Don't know if it's mentioned yet but while all other drivers have been busy using simulators Kimi stated "Nah, haven't done any laps.. I'll walk around it if i have time. It doesn't really matter, you just need to drive on it to learn it. I did watch one video thou..." (free translation from the commentators on Finnish tv.. )

FP2 in 6 minutes... That could show some indication on where teams are..

Also Vettel "fast times" is nothing to be surprised about, they were brand spanking new tyres while Lewis and the rest were on its last stints. Nothing to get excited about, its an EGO thing for Vettel to be P1 on FPs anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back