2012 Formula One United States Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alonso will start on the extremely dirty side as does Lewis :mad: if Vettel wins and Alonso does finish 3rd, the championship is already over because it will be a 25 point gap and even if Vettel retires at Brazil and Alonso wins, Vettel has more wins and will win :(

Is Fernando starting to get frustrated and crack under the pressure, even though all season long we have said how well he deals with the pressure
no he is not, is a bad set up. Massas set up is way better.

anyways, good half to the 2012 season, after Spa the season went downhill, think ima stream some Nascar, im done with F1.

Good thing bars are open at this time, think ime sell my circuit entry, dont even feel like being in the circuit tomorrow, good game, FIA, revise ur rules and make them stricter. thanks.

Alonso will start on the extremely dirty side as does Lewis :mad: if Vettel wins and Alonso does finish 3rd, the championship is already over because it will be a 25 point gap and even if Vettel retires at Brazil and Alonso wins, Vettel has more wins and will win :(

Im heading to a store see if I can get one of them green laser pointers....maybe it'll distract Vettel from where im sitting.

That was a very intensive qualify, props to the Swedish commentator for finally showing a bit of enthusiasm in his commentary. :)

Just because Vettel took pole it doesn't mean it wasn't interesting.... Their are an other 23 positions or drivers to look out for. ;)

no he is not, is a bad set up. Massas set up is way better.

anyways, good half to the 2012 season, after Spa the season went downhill, think ima stream some Nascar, im done with F1.

Good thing bars are open at this time, think ime sell my circuit entry, dont even feel like being in the circuit tomorrow, good game, FIA, revise ur rules and make them stricter. thanks.

OH NO, ALONSO DIDN'T GET POLE.
I'M GONNA SAY I HATE F1 LIKE I DO EVERYWEEK ALONSO DOES BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back