Top 3 Teams Available Career Start

Kartik I reinstalled game after installed patch 1.2 and copied your mod.but ai is 3 sec. slower than me in Abu Dhabi and tiers is really strange.kovalainen dambrossio trulli starting on first 3 places and I started the race from 17th.Vettel started last position..Edit something ai is too much slow

Kartik I reinstalled game after installed patch 1.2 and copied your mod.but ai is 3 sec. slower than me in Abu Dhabi and tiers is really strange.kovalainen dambrossio trulli starting on first 3 places and I started the race from 17th.Vettel started last position..Edit something ai is too much slow
did you used the database i updated or using the database i gave in the Mod??

If you used the database in the Ai 3.1 replace that database with this one
https://rapidshare.com/files/2272312758/database_3.1.rar

I've clearly mentioned about the mistake i did while uploading in the page 1

I didn't fixed any thing yet i will look about things once i reach home back
the database in the Ai 3.1 folder was a test database and the database which i posted in another link is the original database of 3.1
I didn't have any problems of tier's as i checked thoroughly......

But one thing
If you get the Top teams for career choice you will get the top teams start from behind in Race only Situation but if you get through qualy then they will be at the place they should be
For AI pace now with top speed cars you can go lot quicker but they are just 0.3 to 0.5 sec off pace to player but they are never much off the pace like 3 second.

Hi.So far mod works great but I noticed couple of things.In qualifying all teams are right where they should be.Nice work!! But during the race top drivers or half of them make mistake and drop back and stay there. In every race at least 2 or 3 drivers from top teams ends up far behind. I tried lowering their bad day chance ,aggressiveness, increasing their control in database but no luck. Anyone else have that problem.

Hi.So far mod works great but I noticed couple of things.In qualifying all teams are right where they should be.Nice work!! But during the race top drivers or half of them make mistake and drop back and stay there. In every race at least 2 or 3 drivers from top teams ends up far behind. I tried lowering their bad day chance ,aggressiveness, increasing their control in database but no luck. Anyone else have that problem.
Currently i was working on this i will look for this to fix it

I used the mod, it was OK, but, due to a problem in my PC, I had to format it, but first I saved the championship, but now, after reinstall the game, it didn´t recognize the former saved game, do you know if there is something I can do to solve this issue?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back