Top 3 Teams Available Career Start

Since the start of mod creation i didn't made my career now i want to Start my career with Toro Rosso with a Fictional Calender with My tough tracks on start of season

It'd be quite interesting if I understood you right.. A season that will start @ Monza..... Then go to Turkey.. Then to Korea... then to Malaysia.. It'd be interesting.. Not realistic.. But a change is always interesting.. :D

It'd be quite interesting if I understood you right.. A season that will start @ Monza..... Then go to Turkey.. Then to Korea... then to Malaysia.. It'd be interesting.. Not realistic.. But a change is always interesting.. :D
yea i like the Calender but i've used to first part of it so lot so i thought to change the Calender and play 100% races
Which makes things spicy and Challenging
My Calender will be like this
1. Singapore
2. Japan(Which i like more and Struggle more)
3. Korea
4. Silverstone
5. Spa
6. Abudhabhi
7. Valencia
8. Germany
9. Brazil
10. Italy
11. Spain
12. Malaysia
13. India(My Home Track)
14. Canada
15. Monaco
16. Australia
17. Hungary
18. Turkey
19. China

@kristiannn
Who care about Realistic when it got boring i want to see some change and i think i can get it as the Toro rosso didn't have much power to gain P1 all the time in legend and what do you think about My Fictional calender and i was still thinking about changes of tracks in Mid season

@kristiannn
Who care about Realistic when it got boring i want to see some change and i think i can get it as the Toro rosso didn't have much power to gain P1 all the time in legend and what do you think about My Fictional calender and i was still thinking about changes of tracks in Mid season

Toro Rosso ownz. It's not a problem to do low 1.22's with it @ Australia. You get Pole from such time and the race isn't a problem either.. :)

I care about realistic. I want everything to be realistic. That's why I don't make any 2012 seasons.. What will you get from them? The new logos on the cars.. I want the new noses, the new feel of the cars... It's not possible to make it - no season 2012 for me.

The calendar looks good but why starting the season on the only night race?

Toro Rosso ownz. It's not a problem to do low 1.22's with it @ Australia. You get Pole from such time and the race isn't a problem either.. :)

I care about realistic. I want everything to be realistic. That's why I don't make any 2012 seasons.. What will you get from them? The new logos on the cars.. I want the new noses, the new feel of the cars... It's not possible to make it - no season 2012 for me.

The calendar looks good but why starting the season on the only night race?

Because that was only race where i need to look for Engine even i was in free air
Unfortunately CM didn't implemented that to all tracks

Well it will make it harder if you're making it with used engine! :)
Ya But i want to take it first :D Cos it need lot of concentration to make the Lap perfect and we need to do 61 times through out the race

I agree with this i was really eagerly waiting for F1 2012 with New regulations and I really want the real DRS zones of remaining 2011 races
I really wish CM fix the lap times and Physics so that we can't go more than a second of irl with real hard Trails

You cannot edit them track by track you can just adjust them for entire Weather settings
Open Weather_settings tab and Look for rain_chance and sun_chance and Make rain_chance to zero and Sun_chance to 1 for Heavy rain and Light rain also for Dynamic then you can have Dry weekends all the way

You cannot edit them track by track you can just adjust them for entire Weather settings
Open Weather_settings tab and Look for rain_chance and sun_chance and Make rain_chance to zero and Sun_chance to 1 for Heavy rain and Light rain also for Dynamic then you can have Dry weekends all the way
Witch tab in the weather setings?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea