Top 3 Teams Available Career Start

Many thanks for your job.
May I know which rows you edit in database to have the top teams available in career?
And, if it's not ask too much, for real lap times?
I am just trying understanding the database file, I made my personal Mod.
Promisse to post...

May I know which rows you edit in database to have the top teams available in career?
Promisse to post...

database ==> change the tiers of the teams upside down. You can choose one of the Tier 5 and Tier 4 teams at the start. You need to make the top teams Tier 5 and the slowest teams Tier 1.

real lap times ==> surface_materials

Promisse to post...
Edit the surface_materials.xml file with care if not it will show you very unrealistic results
If you found any thing Interesting post here please

Kristiannn posted you about top tier's availability and also change the ai_characteristics tab of tier 1 and tier 5 so that the top teams perform like getting to Q3 and hanging on poles if you didn't change that they will be knocked out in Q1 and HRT, Caterham and marussia will make it to q3 to grab poles .......:D all the best

One last question, using your mod, for example Lotus Renault as a rule are always at front of ferraris on Qualifying.
This is consequence of changing what?

Kartik I downloaded your mod but Ai is very slow..(slower than older version) everybody said mod was good but I dont understand.maybe mods are mixed with another so.what i can do now ?

I am facing problems with too much Ai mistake on top drivers.
Which area or file you increase or decrease Ai mistakes.
Thanks for your great help!

I am facing problems with too much Ai mistake on top drivers.
Which area or file you increase or decrease Ai mistakes.
Thanks for your great help!

I'm getting some of the same problems where I get a large amount of DNFs per session. Of course, I'm using a damage mod but they shouldn't be hitting the put lane entrance barrier when entering the pits either...

Mod is working great for me now but I'm getting the wrong flags displayed for some drivers - presumably because the "wrong" names are being displayed, the flags per team match the 2012 driver teams. Any way to fix this?

Mod is working great for me now but I'm getting the wrong flags displayed for some drivers - presumably because the "wrong" names are being displayed, the flags per team match the 2012 driver teams. Any way to fix this?
Well i build this mod under Mr.Pibbs 2012 season mod and work with his language file so if you are using any other 2012 season mod it will make wrong flags i guess

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.