Top 3 Teams Available Career Start

Did you reduced the grip level in the surface material.xml? Because I feel like the track is a lot more slippery now, I can't go flat out in corners where I used to

He's working on a mod with less grip /realistic times/ but yea, the track will be a lot more slippery. It is slippery even with the insane amount of grip, I can't imagine how it would be with the new one. You're gonna lock up every single corner and you'll have to be careful with the throttle even more.. It's gonna be like in the rain. :D

He's working on a mod with less grip /realistic times/ but yea, the track will be a lot more slippery. It is slippery even with the insane amount of grip, I can't imagine how it would be with the new one. You're gonna lock up every single corner and you'll have to be careful with the throttle even more.. It's gonna be like in the rain. :D
well i also tried to decrease lockup of player and also the Ai was quicker like usual so you are slower some what and you need to give your best to get pole even with RBR or Mclaren.....
I was currenlty adjusting lap times of AI with FF mode to give the player equalityand testing on vlaslovas brazil mod
I was thinking to release the Surfacematerials file either Sat or Sun this week
@Kristian Nenov You once try this and tell me your feedback mate

The Grip will be Less so can't take turns flat out easily and Using High Break pressure May result Lock up like in Real world.
Adjusted Qualy times will be released but after some Feedback of this Mod....
also read the Read me file
A new thread was made so you find out details about this Mod in that thread only

hy guys !
i have a big problem. i've downloaded this mod, and now the field has completly changed. i mean kovalainen takes pole and vettel goes to 24nd. what should i do? i modified database i guess thats the problem. how can i restore it? thanks !

hy guys !
i have a big problem. i've downloaded this mod, and now the field has completly changed. i mean kovalainen takes pole and vettel goes to 24nd. what should i do? i modified database i guess thats the problem. how can i restore it? thanks !
That only happens to me in Grand Prix mode when qualy isn't done.

i do short race weekend in carrer and im in my final 5 year at valencia, installed this mod the previous gp and kovalainen won at canada ahead of glock.... but i checked GP and does the same. hrts, virgins leading the field.....

Hey,

first: sorry for my bad english! :)

Ok i've a question. I Downloaded this Mod and it works great. But i will restart my Carreer with AMG Mercedes and Nico Rosberg as my Teammade! But if i start the carreer with Mercedes, Schumacher is my Teammade.
How can i change this ??? :sick:

possible to change this with Ryders Database Editor ?

Thanks for Answers!:)

Edit: Problem solved! Thanks

Hello...Great work on the mod, but I'm having that issue where the top teams starts in the last positions...But it's just in some races, not all...
I changed the database like the post in first but nothing.... Is there something that I'm doing wrong ?

Thks in advance..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back