Top 3 Teams Available Career Start

In the meantime i'll try that ACE Ai thingy...
Btw do u think i could use ur database file at choosing teams to get lotus renault and than copy-paste the original ACe databse file back without corrupting the whole mod itself?

F---n hell.Thats a huge difference.Anyway thanks for ur help.I might do someday :p

I usually play on Keyboard cos i don't have wheel :( but i only TC and using manual Gearing makes me tight in 100% races specially in SPA track where i need to adjust the Fuel
If you need tips on Manual Gearing try this
1.Turn on Dynamic racing line(DRL)
2.The Green means you can be at gears 5 or 6 or 7
3.Yellow means you can be at 3 or 4
4.Red means 2 if needed 1st gear
try these some day and you can be better in Manual

In the meantime i'll try that ACE Ai thingy...
Btw do u think i could use ur database file at choosing teams to get lotus renault and than copy-paste the original ACe databse file back without corrupting the whole mod itself?
That makes the car tier's unstable so if you want to try it use it as a package mixing it with others make the game Unplayable and results the game with unrealistic results

I usually play on Keyboard cos i don't have wheel :( but i only TC and using manual Gearing makes me tight in 100% races specially in SPA track where i need to adjust the Fuel
If you need tips on Manual Gearing try this
1.Turn on Dynamic racing line(DRL)
2.The Green means you can be at gears 5 or 6 or 7
3.Yellow means you can be at 3 or 4
4.Red means 2 if needed 1st gear
try these some day and you can be better in Manual

I just lol'd. :D

Just did Melbourne 100% career, qualified 3rd since pole time was 1:20.898 by Vettel and won the race by 13 seconds. 7DnFs and no SC. MOst DnFs were bottom teams though so it's not bad. I think this version is the best so far, but could use a bit more tweaking to the AI. Maybe the tire deg is a little much, but I can still run 16 laps on a set of options.

Thats impossible.I won qualy CRUZER with a 1:31:1 driving for lotus with this ai mod installed after a totally clean install of the game.Impossible that this very same AI drove u 1:20:9.Totally impossile.

Just did Melbourne 100% career, qualified 3rd since pole time was 1:20.898 by Vettel and won the race by 13 seconds. 7DnFs and no SC. MOst DnFs were bottom teams though so it's not bad. I think this version is the best so far, but could use a bit more tweaking to the AI. Maybe the tire deg is a little much, but I can still run 16 laps on a set of options.
you are in which car and your position ??

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.