Modding Requests Thread

Hi could someone make a Osd like in real life

Attachments

• imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 267
How did you do that?
Can you show or give us that sound?
You need the classic dlc for that. With the dlc you replace the current sounds with classic sounds. In your "X/Program files/Codemasters/F1 2013/audio/bundels" you have for example "classic_v10_30_v1.bdl" file which you rename for example to "mercedes_12.bdl". And with that the Mercedes AMG car now drives with the sound of the v10. I replaced every team engine with different v10 sound, so now during a GP i have the feel like im back in 2005 :D

You need the classic dlc for that. With the dlc you replace the current sounds with classic sounds. In your "X/Program files/Codemasters/F1 2013/audio/bundels" you have for example "classic_v10_30_v1.bdl" file which you rename for example to "mercedes_12.bdl". And with that the Mercedes AMG car now drives with the sound of the v10. I replaced every team engine with different v10 sound, so now during a GP i have the feel like im back in 2005 :D
Should work online too, right?

Even have to say that the v10 sounds are poor in this game. Nowhere near real life. They sound like a cat singing or something like that rather than a v10 powered beast.

Even have to say that the v10 sounds are poor in this game. Nowhere near real life. They sound like a cat singing or something like that rather than a v10 powered beast.
You gonna admire the sound of the v10 when the F1 2014 will come out with the pathetic v6 turbos

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone would be able to make a OSD (On Screen Display) like the one they use IRL and this video:

I've also got a question about a mod. I'm not sure if such a mod exists but I was wondering does anyone know if a tyre pressure mod work? As in you can see how much pressure is being put on all the tyres when going around corners.

i need help with two things:

Temperature colours in OSD:
Anybody interested in making the colors for the tire and engine temperatures in the OSD more distinguishable? maybe from bright green to dark red not the bright green to dirty green how its now?!?!?

cockpit cam mod:
i need some help in regard to a cockpit cam mod i would like to have! i tested several mods but none was 100% the way i wanted it! the funny thing is that the cockpit cam i would like to have is already in the game, the cockpit cam you have when being in the garage:
close:
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-21372890/2013-11-18_00001.jpg.html
default:
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-21372895/2013-11-18_00002.jpg.html
far:
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-21372896/2013-11-18_00003.jpg.html

anybody know how i can make the cockpit cam on track like the one in the garage (i find the far cockpit cam in garage the best) including having the hud ?

look at this clip at the 3:45 min mark to see what i want to have:

I want to request nice looking fantasy skins that replaces the following teams::

Lotus (no interesting out yet)
Sauber (Same as the lotus)
Red Bull (None Out Yet)
Williams (None Out Yet)

Thanks in advance :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back