Modding Requests Thread

Is it possible for someone to make either of these?
995866_537879049622520_952294506_n.jpg

Here's a request I have - different nationalities for career drivers. I mean, African/Asian/European career drivers.

I tried my hand at this and it just re-enforced how terrible I am at it.

Hi guys, it seems that I'm looking for something that is very very hard to accomplish ;)...
I would like to have the Ferrari car stripped so that only the front tires and the suspensions are visible. No need for the bodywork or anything else...

It is a standard option in rfactor but unfortunately not in F1 201x.

Thanks to all of you for helping me out on this one.

It would be awesome if someone would be able to create a season/career mod where the cars have the power of a 2005 f1 car(the most powerfull ones), no drs, no kers, groove tyres, sound of the v10... just like old times :)

It would be awesome if someone would be able to create a season/career mod where the cars have the power of a 2005 f1 car(the most powerfull ones), no drs, no kers, groove tyres, sound of the v10... just like old times :)
Actually the 2004 ones were the fastest not most powerful. The most powerful were the v12's back in 90's. But the v10's were the fastest. Especially the Ferrari F2004

Actually the 2004 ones were the fastest not most powerful. The most powerful were the v12's back in 90's. But the v10's were the fastest. Especially the Ferrari F2004
Yeah, you're right my bad. So what i mean is that if someone could create a mod where current f1 cars behave like the one from 2004 or 2005 it would be brilliant. When it comes to the sound i changed the v8's with v10's myself and the ride is now more fun :D

Can any1 make a Audi F1 Team skin, like in this photo
007__scaled_600_047.jpg

And a Peugeot PS4 Team, like the 2012 skin
-> http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/hrt-peugeot.348/
The Audi must replace Williams and the Peugeot Catherham

Thanks in advance ;)
Good that you mentioned as i had the thought of doing an audi team for this game too. Sorta thought that marussia would be the best option for it. For 2012 game i still haven't finished this team, but was working on a full team pack. Will finish that too for last game and a new for this too .

Good that you mentioned as i had the thought of doing an audi team for this game too. Sorta thought that marussia would be the best option for it. For 2012 game i still haven't finished this team, but was working on a full team pack. Will finish that too for last game and a new for this too .
Thanks, when will you have it done?

Is it at all possible to convert the career mode to use the "Classic" cars - such as a complete and total "19XX" conversion mod? Or is this dream of mine impossible?

Can please someone put the OSD HUD on the right below side (revs, gears display etc) to the most right side? Thus you can see in the rear right mirror without problems? The OSD/HUD is right above the right mirror, annoying.

Or could someone explain what to do?

THX ALOT :)

Yeah, you're right my bad. So what i mean is that if someone could create a mod where current f1 cars behave like the one from 2004 or 2005 it would be brilliant. When it comes to the sound i changed the v8's with v10's myself and the ride is now more fun :D
How did you do that?
Can you show or give us that sound?

Hi, I'm a youtuber starting up a series soon which is going to require a few mods. I'm basically going to have an engineer and a spotter like in iracing.

I will be using the F1 2013 telemetry mod for the engineer, however the engineer and the spotter need a live spectate view while I'm racing. The engineer or spotter will need to be able to switch to any car while spectating.
Also if possible, I would like a tv style mod (like rfactor's tv style) while the engineer or spotter is in spectate view. This would make it easier for the engineer and the spotter.

I know it would be difficult for someone to make these mods so as motivation, whoever is able to make these mods for me will get F1 2014 free on steam only.

hello, i would like to have a mod that makes cars extremly fast,with excessive level of grip/downforce and an extreme level of tyre wear. is there anyone who could make something like that?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 5.6%