Misc Realistic LED Display Module [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work on the lights themselves, but they didn't work properly on the Williams, so I had to alter the alpha mask. Still top work though, cheers. :thumbsup:

Any chance of a mod like this for the LEd display on the UI when not in the driver's helmet view?

Dear friends, where wll I find the TV-like Speedmeter, revmeter with DRS and KERS indications?

There is, I have it. Unfortunately, the mod author removed the resource from this website, or something similar.

Although the mod was designed for F1 2012, it works perfectly for F1 2013 if you follow the instructions for installation, substituting any mention of F1 2012 for 2013.

Here is a link to the original thread: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2012-datalogger.57832/

I am unsure if providing a download link is against this forum's rules. Hopefully you should be able to find a mirror to download the mod from. If you can't, try PMing the mod author to see if (s)he'll authorize the re-release of his/her mod.

I am unsure if providing a download link is against this forum's rules. Hopefully you should be able to find a mirror to download the mod from. If you can't, try PMing the mod author to see if (s)he'll authorize the re-release of his/her mod.
Good luck with that. The author has decided to not provide that mod anymore as far as I can tell.

I really want to use the 15x1 mod, but I noticed it use the same 'interiors\xx2\int_xx2.pssg' file used for HD wheels (i.e. Williams, Red Bull, etc.).
So is there a way to make this mod compatible with HD wheels?

I really want to use the 15x1 mod, but I noticed it use the same 'interiors\xx2\int_xx2.pssg' file used for HD wheels (i.e. Williams, Red Bull, etc.).
So is there a way to make this mod compatible with HD wheels?

Yeah, you can do it pretty easily. For the Williams for example, you'd just go into the HD wheel's int_wi2.pssg file, extract the int_wi2_main.tga and then import it into lyolik's int_wi2.pssg file.

hi, i cant get it to work, ive tried unzipping and copying files to the f1 2013 directory and ive tried rmm mod manager all to no avail, any suggestions on what i could be doing wrong, or some step by step tips for idiots......

lol i run my own computer shop and cant do this, someone shoot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 10.5%