Modding Requests Thread

Please,
Can someone do this awesome Massa Helmet?
It's too awesome for not having it in the game!
Can someone do it? Pleeeaassee
Massa Interlagos 2013.png

I know,but sometimes I get ignored,so I'm forced to repeat it sometimes :D
It's not about forcing or not, if someone will do it then someone will do it, if not then it won't be done. It's just that easy. No need to repeat your question on the same page. After 3 or 4 pages you can repeat it but doing this just shows that you're quite impatient. I don't mean that you are bad person but being impatient is a bad habit. Try to be patient , bro ;)

It's not about forcing or not, if someone will do it then someone will do it, if not then it won't be done. It's just that easy. No need to repeat your question on the same page. After 3 or 4 pages you can repeat it but doing this just shows that you're quite impatient. I don't mean that you are bad person but being impatient is a bad habit. Try to be patient , bro ;)
ok I got it,thanks for this advice:thumbsup:
(P.S.:I'm a really patient guy you know :D)

w1n1x, have you got the skins, or at least, one of them?
Nope,been to busy. Will post pics in the WIP thread this weak about it. I haven't even started it yet. As with my current free time i will be glad if i can even finish the car this week.

Hi guys. I am currently drive a Red Bull, but i really want drive a Williams.
I don't receive theyr offer and i cannot compete with one of theyr pilots as they are too much weak!
Is there any mod that allow me to receive that offer?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 2.9%