Modding Requests Thread

@ML2166:

Can you please make this Caterham skin again as you did for F12012!? Based on your "Black Edition" Caterham for example. That would look...
Please. It was really cool and made this car looking a bit more fresh and aggressive

r8uy.jpg

5pr4.jpg

Last edited:
@ML2166:

Can you please make this Caterham skin again as you did for F12012!? Based on your "Black Edition" Caterham for example. That would look...
Please. It was really cool and made this car looking a bit more fresh and aggressive

Just not possible

With it looking almost certain that Kovalinen will replace Kimi at Lotus for the final two races, could someone make a mod that replaces Kimi with Kovalinen and uses his angry birds helmet as I think this would go well with the Lotus car. :)

I will pay full premium membership to any person who could add chase camera engine sounds to all other camera together with other camera sounds.

I would like the cockpit engine to have it's original sound + chase camera audio engine sound. I want these 2 audios to be in the cock pit camera :) to make the game sound more realistic.

I want it to sound like i'm in a tunnel every second lol. I know i'm mad but that's what i want and i'm willing to pay premium membership to anyone who could do it for me.

I will pay full premium membership to any person who could add chase camera engine sounds to all other camera alone with other camera sounds.

I would like the cockpit engine to have it's original sound + chase camera audio engine sound. I want these 2 audios to be in the cock pit camera :) to make the game sound more realistic.

I want it to sound like i'm in a tunnel every second lol. I know i'm mad but that's what i want and i'm willing to pay you for it ;)

Here is the audio mod someone has made but i cant remember where the download link is:

I really want to see a mod that lets you design your own helmet. I know it would be EXTREMELY hard to do but it would be really cool. Also a replay mode that has commentating would be really cool but this would probably have to be already in the game or something.....:p:thumbsup:

I really want to see a mod that lets you design your own helmet. I know it would be EXTREMELY hard to do but it would be really cool. Also a replay mode that has commentating would be really cool but this would probably have to be already in the game or something.....:p:thumbsup:

i could edit your replay for you with some real commentating :) recording from F1 racing real tv program

Can anyone please redo the sponsors of Schumacher helmet from last game?

I mean, i just could take the helmet from last year, but i would like to have change froM mercedes to lotus style...

Would be fantastic if someone could redo it.

F1 2014 season mod

hi guys,

after the f1 2007 mod for f1 2012 i wanna to creat a new mod for f1 2013 the 2014 mod. But i can't do this alone. I search helpers for the mod. When a view guys from the f1 2007 mod also wanna to help will be also nice. If you wanna to help, send me a pn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone make the performance of cars equal by editing only the specific lines in the CTF files that matter? I can't seem to use the CTF editor to edit the f1 2013 files. I've also tried just copy/pasting different cars' CTF files and renaming them, but I have problems with cars bottoming out if I do that.

Cheers.

Mclaren with the Verizon 2012 USGP livery. Vodaphone owns 45% of Verizon (A US cellular company) I couldn't find picture yet of the 2013 mclaren. but i saw it on tv.

Vettels 2013 USGP race helmet

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies