Modding Requests Thread

can someone make a dds file for sobstitute the HRT logo with this one of the porsche?
I would like it as a dds file for let it work on the Ryder pssg Editor
cioij-lab-porsche-logo-original.jpg
can make it but not today, ok?

Hm, Porsche you say. I have one team as Porsche have too look which was it :D
Ah, no forget it. I HAD one team as Porsche, before I redesigned my fantasy season so I also overwrote the logo file ^__^

hi i know this is a long shot but can someone make me a samsung sauber f1 team livery for the sauber car.
sauber might be in finanicial problems so to bring in the money into team they may employ Sergey Sirotkin to the team to bring russian sponsors into team and money. i pick samsung becuase chesa fc is now samsungs main sponsor and chelsa had sponsors on sauber last year. i think saumsung would be a better sponsors for sauber and bring in more money to the team for f12014....

just seen some of ML2166 work with his Historic Liveries MOD - they look brillant ...
what happened with Historic Liveries MOD ? the wip shots were looking fab...
ML2166 can you release your Historic Liveries MOD and also have you done any f12014 fictional livery cars.. ?

just seen some of ML2166 work with his Historic Liveries MOD - they look brillant ...
what happened with Historic Liveries MOD ? the wip shots were looking fab...
ML2166 can you release your Historic Liveries MOD and also have you done any f12014 fictional livery cars.. ?

Twas scrapped a long time ago.

ML2166 - why was it scrapped ?

Got bored with it. I had it at about 60% completed.....done near enough all the cars and helmets, but just moved onto other things so it stayed uncompleted for a while....then I just binned the project.

To be honest, I've actually only released about 30%-40% of what I actually ever did, so it's not the only thing I've ever got rid of.

A lot of the stuff I never put up was more personal mods stuff, but there still was quiet a bit that didn't make it to the downloads section.

@w1n1x is correct. At the moment I have no plans to do anything for F1 2013, I want to have a little fun with GSC 2013 for a while. Painting will be concentrated on that title for now.

:thumbsup:

@w1n1x is correct. At the moment I have no plans to do anything for F1 2013, I want to have a little fun with GSC 2013 for a while. Painting will be concentrated on that title for now.

:thumbsup:

The thing you can do before GSC released, he's how to put a 3D model from the game into photoshop. Some step to do surely, but can be nice to know for someone want to make 3d Template like you did for past codie game.

The thing you can do before GSC released, he's how to put a 3D model from the game into photoshop. Some step to do surely, but can be nice to know for someone want to make 3d Template like you did for past codie game.

I believe that will already taken care of.

If he's willing to tell me how to do that i would do them all by myself.But i will ask him about it too. I will try to replace him in the modding by producing 2xHD cars and Helmets too :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back