Modding Requests Thread

If i undertsand your post right... Would that mean that 2012 helmets can be reused? or just the file system is the same?

Have a look

111111mckmp.jpg

It's as I thought.

The templates might be the same.....but obviously the helmets are not.

Look at the fin alignment with the new Hamilton template placed on the 2012 helmet model.

The 2013 helmet model, looks to have a different location for the rear fin.

In other words.....the helmet models will be different, but use the same layout. But it doesn't look like you'll be able to use finned versions of previous helmets.

The fin on the 2013 game will be a lot higher up on the helmet.

kx9w.jpg

Further to my post

where the air holes are on the top of the helmet....you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be little Arai air vents on the actual model itself.....if videos are anything to go by.

Oh and CM's.....the Cara Coat logo on the visor is too big.

LMAO

:roflmao:

@w1n1x now do you get my point about things seem the same to the eye, but there might be differences....from our earlier conversation.

@w1n1x now do you get my point about things seem the same to the eye, but there might be differences....from our earlier conversation.
Yeah, obviously the car will be reworked, i saw videos about the mclaren in console it's paint looked rather gloss painting than chrome what it should look like. I can probably fix that or maybe that was just the console version.
About the helmets yeah i see it now.Though i didn't do a single helmet i will probably try to produce a lot for the new game as well as x2HD updates :).Hopefully the specocc colors, material files will stay the same .

Yes, there's a youtube video about it too
Ah i see.That's just simply database and driver picture and language file change.But if the drivers suit changes to according to the legend driver than that's a lot of work, but i've only heard about this mod for the first time.

Hy can you tell me how you unlocked that car?I have racenet but it doesn't seem to give me the car.I have racenet acc for 1 years but it was told that i would get that car if i have racenet acc.

do it ingame. go to "my profile" and then racenet or something. the rest is easy

Good Morning from Germany!
A Question special to "ML2166":
Is it possible to change the Helmets in the Grand Prix Mode?
Because i hate the low-pixel-Helmet like Nico Rosberg in MGP. In Carrier-Mode i can change the Helmet to a HD-Version, but not in GP-Mode.
Sorry for my bad English ;-(

Last edited:
Estoril-312T2.jpg
Hy can you tell me how you unlocked that car?I have racenet but it doesn't seem to give me the car.I have racenet acc for 1 years but it was told that i would get that car if i have racenet acc.
Hi W1n1x. First my game is in Brazilian language and i try help you. In menu choice "F1 Classics", now select the second options, in Braziliam is "Tomada de tempo". The 312T2 is the first car. I hope help you. Ahhh... I chalange you beet my time in Estoril! :D:D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.