Modding Requests Thread

Anyone up for the Wings For Life livery for Red Bull ?

s1_1.jpg

could_redb_inte_2008_special-7.jpg

its the Livery for David's Coulthard Last F1 Race and he do it just 2 curves

F1 2013 mod.....

just realised that Hamilton's picture is mixed up with perez, anyone know how to change this?

I'm currently running a 2013 mod and in Mercedes team I have Nico Rosberg with correct picture and Sergio perez name with Hamilton's picture.

In Vodafone McLaren I have Jenson and picture along with Esteban Gutierrez name.

any help would be great and also did change the language file as some people have said but still doesn't change in game...
2013-09-15_00001.jpg
2013-09-15_00001.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-09-15_00002.jpg
    2013-09-15_00002.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 280
F1 2013 mod.....

just realised that Hamilton's picture is mixed up with perez, anyone know how to change this?

I'm currently running a 2013 mod and in Mercedes team I have Nico Rosberg with correct picture and Sergio perez name with Hamilton's picture.

In Vodafone McLaren I have Jenson and picture along with Esteban Gutierrez name.

any help would be great and also did change the language file as some people have said but still doesn't change in game

You might be better served asking this question in the thread from the original mod you are using, as the original modder would probably be able to give you the correct answer or even correct it.

:)

Hi i download a 2013 mod but they guy removed the HRT how do i add it back? I have modded the database and added a new row for HRT as well as AI engine power tier but i still cant see HRT in the game :(

Thank you much.

F1 2013 mod.....

any help would be great and also did change the language file as some people have said but still doesn't change in game...View attachment 42299 View attachment 42299

1. Edit the [Database/F1 Driver] add a new row and then enter Esteban Gutierrez's detail accordingly.

2. Edit the [Database/Ai Driver] add a new row and then enter Esteban Gutierrez's detail accordingly.

3. Edit the [Database/F1Drivers_F1Teams] add Esteban Gutierrez's detail such as Ai Driver ID + F1 Driver ID as Jenson's teamate.

4. Edit language file and add Esteban Gutierrez

Hey all, can anyone tell me how (or just make it for me, either way) to remove the rev indicator from the OSD?

I still want KERS, DRS, Gear, and speed indicators from that OSD cluster in the lower right of the screen, just not the rev indicator.

Thanks very much in advance to anyone that can help!

Guys could anyone help me (or make me) an OSD mod that only removes the rev indicator from the lower right of the screen?

I'm having issues making the .dds files be transparent and I have no idea how to do it.
Any help or input is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
can someone make a dds file for sobstitute the HRT logo with this one of the porsche?
I would like it as a dds file for let it work on the Ryder pssg Editor
cioij-lab-porsche-logo-original.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.4%