Modding Requests Thread

Why is this being mentioned in the 2012 requests thread, when this has nothing to do with 2012 game?

Hi, just coming back to this game now - have only played the vanilla previous.
There is one mod I'm trying to find more than anything - and have been unable to find it so far - I'm looking for a race expectations equaliser. I'm fed up of being expected to consistently out-perform my cars capabilities in career mode, because I've had a handful of good races.

Does anybody know of any mod that looks at this issue. Again, I'm sorry if it's been discussed previously, but was unable to find such a thing with the search function and was not in the mood to thumb through 124 pages of comments in this request forum.

Thanks.

A Long time ago i used to play F1 2012 A Lot. And i used a mod which changed the red numbers on the steering wheel to Blue, Green etc... Now i remember i got it from this website. After like 1hr 30mins of searching i couldnt find it can someone link me too that or make one that would be great. (The rpm Lights need to stay the same)

A Long time ago i used to play F1 2012 A Lot. And i used a mod which changed the red numbers on the steering wheel to Blue, Green etc... Now i remember i got it from this website. After like 1hr 30mins of searching i couldnt find it can someone link me too that or make one that would be great. (The rpm Lights need to stay the same)
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/colornums.73412/
... some people really have trouble finding what they look for, I wonder why

Hey guys..can someone create this beauty?
murphy-new-helmet-colours.jpg

and maybe someone Scott Dixon helmet?:(I do not need more...only the Dixon helmet

I get that a lot of people have moved to modding f1 2013, but is there a way to edit the ctf files to change KERS into the 2014 ERS?
I've tried editing the values in the table myself, to get the 161 bhp extra for thirty-three seconds per lap. All I seem to get is an immense power boost for about 2 seconds.
Furthermore I'd like to know if the ai would make use of this mod if it were added to the game?

@Dávid Dzema

I have moved your requests for helmets into the correct thread here.

This is where @ML2166 was trying to tell you where to post.

If you want something, this is where you post .....OK

I have removed some of the redundant posts to clean the WIP thread up a bit, as those posts are not needed here either.

:)

Kubica´s 2020 helmet

it´s beautiful :) or no :(

who plays minecraft. for those there is texture pack rain diamonds

ulozto.net/Rain Diamonds.rar/ beautiful fun :)

Attachments

• Robert KUBICA 2020-2022.jpg
    Robert KUBICA 2020-2022.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 715
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements