Modding Requests Thread

I've spent many hours looking for mods ..........but i couldn't find them ...... So i am gonna ask you something!! .... Why we cannot have the previous seasons (2010,2011) on f1 2012???

as we now know that kimi might be going to ferrari leaving massa to go elsewhere.
can someone make me a kimi helmet at ferrari and massa helmet at lotus.
i made my f12012 game in the driver lineup of f12014 drive lineup but it will only reconise 2012 drivers so my driver lineup in my game is kimi and alonso in ferrari
ricardo and vettel in redbull - massa and grosjean in lotus and sauber keep their drivers
can someone make me a kimi helmet at ferrari and massa helmet at lotus.

I've spent many hours looking for mods ..........but i couldn't find them ...... So i am gonna ask you something!! .... Why we cannot have the previous seasons (2010,2011) on f1 2012???

Maybe because if people wanted to play those seasons, they'd actually just play the original game?

Kimi confirmed as a Ferrari Driver for the next season.... then... Could someone made a fictional 2014 Kimi's helmet!? :)
I hadn't done a single helmet so far maybe i will try to do one with the current ferrari sponsors , don't know the name of kimi's sponsors but he deserves to have a helmet so i can make one next week :)

I've made this request, but so far got no response. After all, where are the moders screens helmets?]

Not sure what you are asking?

As for having made a request before in here (request thread) according to your profile....this is the first time you have posted in this thread.

Here a request that is related to the F1 2012 game , but is also related to helmet designing and 3D, as a presentation for a helmet to be made in reallife !

I know there are some very good and creatively skilled guys here who can make beautiful helmet designs and make HD 3D image presentations of them.

It's the case that I have bought a new blank Bell karting helmet , and I want an airbrusher to paint my fantasy design on it. Thing is, i am not a great graphic designer, and i would like to present the painter a HD 3D example of how the real helmet needs to be painted.

So here is my request :

Could someone please design me a helmet based on my own design which you can find here on the picture below ? Could you make a 3D presentation that shows the helmet on the image from different angles, and maybe even add a file for the use of this design in the F1 2012 game?

Offcourse, when the paintwork of real helmet is finished later on, I will post the pictures of it on the forum (or send it as a message).

I would be SUPER gratefull if someone helps me out !

Here is my simple example of my wished design, please feel free to add some extra details or cool elements or your own twist to it!

Here is the basic idea :

zj6s79.jpg

here are some pics that i used as inspiration :

Aries symbol (please no curled stuff inside the orange part)
22e3yq.jpg

the orange logo in the front done like the Verstappen helmet
that is showed on the picture under the orange picture, and on the fat orange line below (1st below of the 2 fat lines), on the side of the helmet, and on the visor sticker, just as the Verstappen helmet.

orange-logo-1.jpg

s1_1.jpg

The whole ispiration idea is based on a mix of the Verstappen helmet design, the Senna helmet design, in orange and black colours.

SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO HELP ME OUT? A MEGALOAD OF THANKS AND GRATEFULLNESS!!! As a form of saying thanks, i like to gove you the freedome to add your "design : name" or your logo on the helmet, which will also be painted on the real helmet.

Last edited:
Spyker had a livery for their just before the season. They dicided to use another livery that worked better on TV, tho the proposed livey is very cool I think. Anyone that could make this Spyker for the HRT or McLaren livery? And a team? A 2012 fantasy livery (how it would look like as Spyker would still had been there in 2012) based on this livery, would be fine as well ... depending on what you would like to make ...
That would be sooo cool !

Guess this has never been done before, so it would be the first ! Anyone???

68581.jpg

Spyker%20F1%20F8-VII%2011.jpg

20070207-alberts-1.jpg

Spyker%20F1%20F8-VII%209.jpg

spyker.jpg

f1spyker_zy.jpg

spyker-f8-vii_3.jpg

djm0710jy37.jpg

(a very young and a bit chubby Giedo van der Garde LMAO)

rodriguez01_120907.jpg

s1_1.jpg

s1_1.jpg

s1_1.jpg

s1_1.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes