For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

ARC Wheel For SALE PRICE DROP AGAIN last time lowest i will go no offers http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270928136569?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Also comes with G25 wheel base ( no G25 Peddels or stick )

eBayISAPI.dll

Thanks

Upvote 0
Cleaning house and consolidating some of my gear.

Up for sale are 2 - ASUS GTX 580 Matrix's. Full retail package.
$410 shipped for each or $800 shipped for them both.
Shipping is to the lower 48 only.
Payment: Verified PayPal and confirmed shipping address.
HEAT: Devil_Dog
I ship on Monday's, Wednesday's & some Saturdays due to my schedule.

Here are some pics.
6962505313_482ce27b4c_z.jpg

6962505333_9e11f2e49b_z.jpg

6962505359_dbcd1ab18d_z.jpg

Upvote 0
Item now SOLD - Thanks

Triple Monitor Stand - UK

I have what was an expensive Comrac Sagitta triple monitor stand that takes up to 21" monitors. In addition I also have a Comrac single monitor stand, the idea being that the the two extension arms from this could be utilised to extend the arms of the triple monitor stand to allow larger monitors to be used. Although this would put more strain on the arms (the weight being further out) the thing is exceptionally well built and very, very strong so this shouldn't be a problem.

With the additional single monitor mount there would be two pole stands and desk/table fixings so you could if you wanted mount each side monitor on it's own stand.

The triple stand is new and unused and cost around £240. I will sell both stands for £120 or the triple stand on its own for £100, including UK courier delivery.

For further info see - http://ergonomics.comrac.co.uk/main.asp?pid=206.
There is a downloadable pdf file here.

Upvote 0
Short shift/throw plate for TH8 RS

Want a sportier throw? If you find the original gates are a bit too long, I have some shorter throw/shift plates for the TH8 RS. It's aluminium, 6 gears and reverse. Both fore-aft and lateral movements reduced by about 20%. You can see the difference in the image below which compares it against stock courtesy of the DSD shift plate.

You can see the plate in action in the video below.

Cost:
AUD $27 including shipping within Australia
AUD $30 including shipping elsewhere

Upvote 0
Triple Monitor Stand - UK

I have what was an expensive Comrac Sagitta triple monitor stand that takes up to 21" monitors. In addition I also have a Comrac single monitor stand, the idea being that the the two extension arms from this could be utilised to extend the arms of the triple monitor stand to allow larger monitors to be used. Although this would put more strain on the arms (the weight being further out) the thing is exceptionally well built and very, very strong so this shouldn't be a problem.

With the additional single monitor mount there would be two pole stands and desk/table fixings so you could if you wanted mount each side monitor on it's own stand.

The triple stand is new and unused and cost around £240. I will sell both stands for £120 or the triple stand on its own for £100, including UK courier delivery.

For further info see - http://ergonomics.comrac.co.uk/main.asp?pid=206.
There is a downloadable pdf file here.

I have two 22" and one 24" setup, would I be able to use the stands with em?

Upvote 0
I would REALLY like a set of Clubsport Pedals if anyone in North America has a set. I don't know how much it would be for anyone to ship from EU to Canada, probably more than I'd like.
Just throwing it out there. :)

Nevermind, ends up a guy in my town is selling a Fanatec GT3 RS V2 with Clubsport Pedals. Looks like I got myself a new wheel.

Upvote 0
thurstmaster thr8 shifter used 2 weeks old unwanted gift, box only open to check contents, £90 posted

now redueced to £70 postage

also for sale is a hd toshiba 37" regza lcd tv in great condition £140.00 will ship for £150.00 and it will be well wrapped aswell for protection message for more details.

also for sale is my 4 mouth old logitech g27 due to change of plans with what i,m doing it come with the g27 wheel plate with sli pro display which only cost me £200.00 open to sensible offers looking for around £250.00 pictures to follow

Upvote 0
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
for sale sparco circuit full race seat with mounting plate and runners this is a great fantastic seat and will compliment any racing rig £80 for a quick sale can be posted for a small charge aswell
the seat for sale is the one on the right
IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Thrustmaster T500RS
I have had a change of heart and just the Thrustmaster T500RS is for sale now.

Thrustmaster T500RS was bought from off Amazon 31/12/2011

all can be seen working if you wish, am based in Manchester.
Price £300

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back