For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

For Sale:

2 X Chilicoke G27 adapters.

1 X 74mm PCD £25 inc p&p

1 X 70mm PCD £25 inc p&p

Also

350mm Wheel 70mm PCD no brand £35 inc p&p

8c29ae3b.jpg

e16c654f.jpg

3227b5fd.jpg

DSD 4 Button Plate for 74mm PCD £25 inc p&p

12a1a063.jpg

a8cffd14.jpg

Upvote 0
Chaps,
I had a Porsche Wheel Turbo S that was out of warranty when it went belly up.

I contacted Fanatec and they sold me a brand new GT2 base unit and instructed me on transplanting my PWTS rim onto the GT2 base. Consequently this is now my spare wheel. (I also have a standard GT2). The wheel is mechanically sound and works fine. I am unsure on the warranty status of it though as it is obviously a hybrid unit although the base with all teh feedback gubbins is essentially new.

I am looking to either sell it straight out or swop it for a good quality, equivalent value graphics card. I can supply pics on request but will try and get some up. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
Marcus.

Upvote 0
I am having to buy a new computer table as the one I have is too big.

So I dont know if anyone on here would be interested in buying a Black Glass and steel office table, it is 4 foot wide 3 foot deep and 30 inchs high, it has a solid black glass top, with two black glass under shelves and a sliding black glass keyboard tray.
The Frame is silver.

I have only had it for less then a year, its in mint condition and its a great table, I dont want to sell it but the missus says its too big (which yeah! its is a bit big for the living room)
We payed £154 for it, an its worthe every penny, I will only be asking for half £80.
The only problem is that you will have to come and pick it up, as it is one heavy mother.
I am in West Yorkshire UK, so if you are interested pm me and we can sort out the needed details.

I will put a picture of it up tomorrow during the day.

Pictures below.......
The shelf on the right, I had to remove to put my pc in. It's not that it wont fit in height wise on the shelf, its just that its not long enough. An I know my pc is not good on the floor, this is why im getting a new table :)

table_1_by_adepenguin-d4oe5nc.jpg

table_2_by_adepenguin-d4oe5oo.jpg

Upvote 0
Nice table, but you should know that the PC sitting on the carpet like that isn't going to hurt it at all.
Cheers! I realy like the table, so this is kind of a half hearted effort to sell it, as I would rather flat pack it and store it.

The case is a Corsair Obsidian 650D so it has a air filter underneath, which is doing a top notch job, but as its sat on the carpet means I have to clean it more often then normal.
This is why I want to get it of the floor Jim. :)

Upvote 0
Keep moving the PC around then, keep you from having to use the vacuum as much :)
:rolleyes:
I dont want to turn this into a technical discussion regarding my pc is it not the problem or topic of this thread.

My pc is fine and runs perfectly well, I do NOT want to move my pc anywhere, once it is placed right it stays there.
More damage can be done to a pc when your moving it from one place to another constantly then if it is stationary.
To be honest mate, I cant believe you suggested that anyway, its much easier to just lift it off of the floor.
Plus we vacuum the house every three days anyway, I would rather use the vacuum more often then less.

Problem solved.

:confused:
Ha ha ha, yeah sorry Jim, I just got the joke, how very drole lol
It took me a while as when I used to be an IT engineer on home visits, it was two of my pet hates, people who moved there pc all over the place and scruffy houses an bad pc hygiene.
Any how sorry for the rant!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%