Zandvoort Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Zandvoort Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can't wait to check it out. I appreciate your time and effort very much! Do you have any updates about the track itself? The hotlap and race don't start at the correct position.

Can't wait to check it out. I appreciate your time and effort very much! Do you have any updates about the track itself? The hotlap and race don't start at the correct position.
Possible release before the week-end ;)
Updates for the track is not planned for now but you can find a fix (timing and hotlap start) on GTPlanet (in thread Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion, page 2802, message from user 313. I will ask him if this could be integrated in next extension update

Last edited:
Possible release before the week-end ;)
Updates for the track is not planned for now but you can find a fix (timing and hotlap start) on GTPlanet (in thread Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion, page 2802, message from user 313. I will ask him if this could be integrated in next extension update
You are a legend mate!

Pyyer updated Zandvoort Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension with a new update entry:

Update 3.0 : 2021 Grand Prix (trackside and new buildings)

This update includes :
  • 2 new pit straight buildings
  • Turn 10 ground texture
  • Marshalls and cranes
  • Lot of flags !
View attachment 503647
View attachment 503648
View attachment 503649View attachment 503650
View attachment 503651
Big thanks to :
  • browser for providing some models (cranes and marshalls)
  • CrisT86 for his work on extension config lights and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Without this :(:cry:
1631902425430.png

Something seems wrong in 3.0, same as Sasha Guenther I am getting very low res textures around the track and no grass, was fine in 2.1. CSP 0.1.76preview63 / Sol 2.2 Alpha 12. Anyone able to help?

EDIT: Nevermind, had the wrong version.

Last edited:
Hey, I just installed v3.3 of your update and noticed that I still have that old, ugly low-res terrain texture, the new one doesn't load.
I've tested it with Zandvoort V1.31 and V2.0 and with both versions the new terrain texture doesn't show up.
Can you please test it again yourself? Or do we have to do some additional steps so that the texture loads?

Hey, I just installed v3.3 of your update and noticed that I still have that old, ugly low-res terrain texture, the new one doesn't load.
I've tested it with Zandvoort V1.31 and V2.0 and with both versions the new terrain texture doesn't show up.
Can you please test it again yourself? Or do we have to do some additional steps so that the texture loads?
Hi,
I just tested and I have the same issue.
The line MATERIALS = TOP2 in the ext_config-pyyer-zandvoort2020.ini file is what cause the texture to not load.
If you want to give it a try you can replace it with MATERIALS = TOP2, Terrain but honestly the result is almost worst with the kunos texture. I will try to find a way to improve this... ;)

Hello Pyyer,

I am looking for Zandvoort2020 as you said is the base for your extension. I found 2 versions, but both have broken links, these two:

Which track is needed for your extension? Could you help me to find the correct track? any link that works?

Thanks.

Edit: found this outside RD. Is the correct version?

Last edited:
Doberk can you read

This extension is only for the zandvoort2020 track (not the kunos one which don't have the banking turns)
I read very well, and you?

I know it is only for zandvoort2020. My question is where is zandvoort2020 because links on RD are broken.

Anyway, as I said in my edited post, the version I have linked works good with this extension.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.