Zandvoort Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Zandvoort Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Pyyer,

I really like this update. The track looks so great! My questions is, how does one remove the F1 skin or theme(for lack of a better term perhaps). Not a big deal with Zandvoort as there are so many version out there, but I like the original theme of tracks for track days etc, How to track would look day to day outside big events and only use the F1 sponsorship etc when I'm actually racing F1 cars. The proper theme for the right use. Maybe I'm going overboard for realism here.

Perhaps your substantial track updates could be one release and the F1 theme or layout in another? As you can tell I'm not up to speed for how all this is implemented and if there is an easy way to do this which is why I'd thought I'd ask. Just don't want to loose the base/general track theme for one that is just F1-centric. Hope that made sense, but I think this is why I've been resistant using these extensions. Sure can't beat the quality of these updates though, which why I thought I should get on the bandwagon ;) Thanks so much for putting in so much effort with these! Please don't take my question as criticism in any way, it's just MY confusion.
Hi !
In the ext_config.ini there is this entry :

[INCLUDE: ext_config-pyyer-zandvoort2020.ini]
ACTIVE = 1

Just replace "ACTIVE = 1" with "ACTIVE = 0" to disable the extension ;)

Pyyer updated Zandvoort Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension with a new update entry:

2021 Grand Prix latest changes

This update includes :
  • the latest changes as seen in qualifying session :
    • Pit exit sponsor (Heineken)
    • Turn 8 sponsor (DHL : big thanks to Latifi for point it up :D)
    • Turn 11 & 12 sponsors (F1, Heineken)
    • Turn 14 sponsors (Rolex, F1, Heineken)
  • Change of color for sponsor CM.com (a little more blueish)
  • people in stands (I hate this 2d stuff but some people request it and you can disable it in CM anyway)
View attachment 500737

Some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, what do you think about adding this on the ground?
1630796297180.png
1630796465650.png
1630796514017.png
1630796571599.png
1630796814624.png

great job on these but i cannot get them to work. i cannot get the new billboards etc at zandvoort or spa. I have tried and tried but no luck. I have csp 0.1.60 and zandvoort 2020 v2.0
i installed the updated add on and it works now! many thanks

Last edited:
if you have the track, could you put it on some kind of cloud drive like google drive or mega so that those who doesn't have the track could download it, i searched for it for nearly an hour and found no links to download, it would be awesome if you could do that

Last edited:
if you have the track, could you put it on some kind of cloud drive like google drive or mega so that those who doesn't have the track could download it, i searched for it for nearly an hour and found no links to download, it would be awesome if you could do that
Someone has already put the track link : read the reviews ;)

When I start a Hotlap, the car is positioned on the start/finish line. Is there a way to change it back to the original starting punt, just before the last turn? Thanks
Same thing for me, that seems to be a track issue as it does the same thing without the extension.
I will have to do some research if an extension can modify a hotlap start position and if it does I will include it in a future update... ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.