Tracks Circuit Zandvoort 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarutali

@Simberia
Tarutali submitted a new resource:

Circuit Zandvoort 2020 - Zandvoort The Netherlands

The 2020 Circuit Zandvoort track was renovated to host the Dutch Formula 1 GP. The track features two banked corners, which should provide faster cars with more overtaking opportunities. Run-off areas have also been looked at, with asphalt run-offs being installed in Tarzan, Masters and Hans Ernst corner. The pitbuilding has been repainted, and the track has Tecpro barriers installed around the circuit, and a NASCAR style SAFER barrier in the final turn.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi!
Just wanted to add the drs_zones.ini document I've created, replicating what I've seen in many articles (2 DRS zones, one after Turn 10 and the other from the exit of Turn 13 all the way to Turn 1). Feel free to use it in a future version of the mod!

Attachments

• drs_zones.ini.txt
    173 bytes · Views: 236
nice done mate but i have some Problems. when i go to the pits my pit spot is not showing so i cant made a pit stop. also when i drive trough the pits the lap is not counted . so i basically. stay in the same lap.

As a bit of curiosity, is this by any chance a conversion of the track from rF2? I ask this cause, this basically looks identical to the rF2 version, and if so, the lack of mention/credit to S397/rF2 can be slightly questionable.

Hi!
Not sure what it is causing this, but my CPU struggles with grids over 10 cars. Not sure why because on single player everything works fine and the FPS levels are great. But with larger grids the CPU can't keep up and the game goes into this "slow motion" mode

Great update! Pretty good version for F1.

This has been mentioned above, but I'm having the same issue when pitting--the arrow and red box markers don't appear. In a practice session, I can stop in front of the last garage, and it triggers the pit crew.

It just needs to be verified it is from rf2 and then reported. I no longer have rf2 installed to be able to check it. If it is from rf2 and is reported it will likely be taken down unless there some off chance s397 approved it which I highly doubt.

EDIT: 100% 1:1 conversion from rf2. Reported.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back