Zandvoort Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Zandvoort Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice to see a skin and upgrade like this, but the sad thing is.. where is the original track of the Zandvoort2020 you are talking about? Looked everywhere and only found 2 broken links.. Anyone for some help?

I am getting tons of Z fighting on the billboards around the track. Your video does not show this happening to you. Any ideas for a fix as it seems to be on my end.

Nice update!
Few moments:
- seems that grass covering kerbs,
- sidetrack hills textures is in too low quality, any chances to replace them with HQ or import from Kunos's track version?

1668380390621.png

I hope someone can help me. I installed this 4.0 extension but i get a critical error. Cannot have 0 cars in Race.ini

Do i need something else first before installing this extension?

I just can't get this one working. I've the zandvoort2020 track, I place the contents inside the zandvoort 2022 map in the way it should. But always when i try to startup the sim, I get to loading, but after loading at [loading track: layout_f1_2022] i get back to the menu without the sim started and without any error messages. So it seems it is not able to load the track at all.

I've the extension folder in the right place, just everything inside content/tracks/zandvoort2020 just as it's structured in the download files. But i just never get it working. Would be nice if for once someone would help me instead of continuously getting ignored

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back