Zandvoort Changes Aim to Increase Overtaking

So it is last chances to see Zandvoort in action before F1 leaves it behind ruined and rusting away and searching next still good track to be ruined by the same way that they have done for almost every iconic track. (Fingers crossed for Suzuka, example.. Please no dear god) Stupid modern F1... FOFF!!!

Dr. Bob, I can only agree with you. :thumbsup: Your first post is top. I am in Zandvoort every year. This year to GT Maters too, of course. That's one of the best tracks. For Fans. It should stay as it is, I have no desire to look at cars which are 500m away and you need a binoculars to see them.:geek:I start to hate F1:sneaky:

( )

You need a secret encoder to read what I wrote above because my Mom told me if I can't say anything nice, don't say anything:D
Modern F1=Good
Reconfigured Zandvoort=????
Modern F1+Reconfigured Zandvoort=Probably Pooh

Please let me be wrong. They took my V10's and V8's and gave me flatulence Turbo V6. They took my grid girls and gave me grid kids. STOP IT, STOP IT!!!! Give me the spectacle of F1 back or at least some parts of it. It's like being told "Good news. We're cutting your wages and increasing your hours":O_o: Oh boy oh joy. I just hope Zandvoort isn't ruined for the sake of an experiment. We'll see.

Modern F1 is the problem, not the circuit! Yet another brilliant track butchered for a broken formula! :poop:
100% of my motosport interest is in F1, and 100% of it is devoted to historic F1.
Glad I can still slide my 50s/60s/70s F1 cars around Zandvoort in AMS. :thumbsup:
Oh, you mean when races were often won by minutes, half the field failed to finish and a driver killed on average every two months...... Yeah, let's bring those day's back eh!! weren't they just great.

My whole world is also F1, been following it for well over fithy years, the problem for me.... Most of my heroes are dead... The golden age mate is Montreal next w/e

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back