Yves Larose retires as staff

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hi guys,

Yves has decided to retire as racing staff / super moderator. After doing this heavy job for more than a year he has decided to turn back to licensed member status and become a racer again.

He will move to another city and will have significantly less time to organize events as real life takes over.

From here i would like to thank Yves for all those thousands of hours he has put into RD & the RACE Series setting up the racing club events and the premium leagues he organized!

Thanks for everything Yves you will be missed :frown:. Take care, we'll see you on the track :thumbup:

Yves awsome work you did on the Raceing club all your fun events will be truly missed, but RL is priority i wish you all the best
with what ever you do in the future and hope to see you soon back on track :)
what Ömer said it will be a hard task to fill up your footprints for who ever will step up

Yves,

Farewell but not goodbye! I hope I can retain just a small portion of your touch in the AMERICAN racing club carrying forward now. My enjoyment of RD has been DIRECTLY affected by your effort and I can't thank you enough for your work here!

when you get settled, come back and race with us soon!

Bon jour Mon Ami!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies