Yves Larose retires as staff

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Hi guys,

Yves has decided to retire as racing staff / super moderator. After doing this heavy job for more than a year he has decided to turn back to licensed member status and become a racer again.

He will move to another city and will have significantly less time to organize events as real life takes over.

From here i would like to thank Yves for all those thousands of hours he has put into RD & the RACE Series setting up the racing club events and the premium leagues he organized!

Thanks for everything Yves you will be missed :frown:. Take care, we'll see you on the track :thumbup:

Yves awsome work you did on the Raceing club all your fun events will be truly missed, but RL is priority i wish you all the best
with what ever you do in the future and hope to see you soon back on track :)
what Ömer said it will be a hard task to fill up your footprints for who ever will step up

Yves,

Farewell but not goodbye! I hope I can retain just a small portion of your touch in the AMERICAN racing club carrying forward now. My enjoyment of RD has been DIRECTLY affected by your effort and I can't thank you enough for your work here!

when you get settled, come back and race with us soon!

Bon jour Mon Ami!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing