Yves Larose retires as staff

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hi guys,

Yves has decided to retire as racing staff / super moderator. After doing this heavy job for more than a year he has decided to turn back to licensed member status and become a racer again.

He will move to another city and will have significantly less time to organize events as real life takes over.

From here i would like to thank Yves for all those thousands of hours he has put into RD & the RACE Series setting up the racing club events and the premium leagues he organized!

Thanks for everything Yves you will be missed :frown:. Take care, we'll see you on the track :thumbup:

Yves, inviting you to RD from No Grip has got to be one of my best decisions of all time, I never knew you had this ability more than just skinning cars and being a quick simracer, but you had more than that. Your organizing and presence in the Leagues and Club forums will be missed!

Good luck for the future!

Well what can i say,
loved every second of the muscle club events,a quick look at the top 12 laptimes on the leaderboard say's it all.
So close on various events,i'm missing it already:frown:.
Especialy since you made me that fantastic skin.
Big big thanks for all the time you put in Race Department orginizing events and leagues.
I do hope to see you on track again for more close battles but for now i'm wishing you best of luck with the change of envirment and home.
Cheers :doublethumb:

I'm more than a week late, but I suppose late is better than never.

Yves, you've always been there - ever since I joined the Racing Club I've seen and participated in your events and marvelled at the fantastic dedication with which you have run them. I still have memories in my head like it was yesterday of my first US club event, well over a year ago now, which you ran and won. It was a small field, but I clearly remember the old guard - Corey, Gaynall, Warren and others whose names escape me at the present time - and you in that Jeld-Wen E90, rubbing our faces in the dirt. :wink:
I'm also stunned at your blinding pace in any powerful rear-wheel drive car, and the skill with which you drove in (and organised) the Camaro and US Muscle leagues and club races, and yet you are still able to hold your own in that Molson Canadian Honda. I have not seen a simracer more versatile than you.

I have to thank you for giving me my break into the US club races, and your commitment to the site and its events. Your like won't be seen on RD for quite a while yet, I believe.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours, and hope that some day, once things have settled down, you can sprinkle that little bit of magic dust into your great events once again.

Take care mate. :thumb:

Top job Yves - RD has grown leaps and bounds since I first showed up a couple years ago, which is a testament to you and everyone else who has worked so hard in RD Staff over the time.

I guess the bright side is you now have time to concentrate on your racing ! ( On second thought, you don't need to get any faster :) )

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 260 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 170 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 168 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.7%