AC Your event!!

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Looking to run Bruns Donington park v1.03 next Monday. I would love your feedback as to the cars!

looking forward to your views!!

The Abarths have shown to be good fun on Donington Park. GT3, GT2 might fit as well but I think the evo/zonda and other supercars are too much for Donington :p

When i join MP in AC the most combinations we see are precisely that, GT cars or F1 Lotus at Monza, people have lack of creativity :p
mmmh, but what´s left? Supercars.... (not aware of any more classes in AC)
Maybe you mean two very different cars? Abarth 500 and SLS or F40 ...kind of "2 class" race?
or what´s your vision of creativity? :geek:

What i mean is that is usual to find allways same combinations of cars and tracks on MP servers, there are several tracks out there but what we see is Monza, Imola, Mugello, Monza, Imola, Mugello, Monza, Imola, Mugello and Nordschleife :p

By far my most favorite car is the tatuss abarth open wheeler, wish this car featured more in the club racing as a stand alone and not verse / mixed car grid. I would join any race or league with the Abarth running. (if available of course)

What i mean is that is usual to find allways same combinations of cars and tracks on MP servers, there are several tracks out there but what we see is Monza, Imola, Mugello, Monza, Imola, Mugello, Monza, Imola, Mugello and Nordschleife :p
Ok, understood :D
You´re absolutely right. People don´t have the will to learn new tracks :thumbsdown:

@Simon Knight I always loved donnington in the days back when you could play Colin Mcrae with up to 4 players on 1 Playstation sitting next to each other. Played with two friends bumper to bumper for hours :rolleyes: Then they cancelled this option these suckers :cautious:

GT3 has a narrow lead!

I propose GT3 this coming Monday, with Formula Abarth the following Monday! both around Donny!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back