• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Yas Marina - Abu Dhabi (Dry)

Discussion in 'F1 2010 Setups' started by Lukian, Sep 29, 2010.

1. LavaLampe

LavaLampe

Ratings:
    +0
    Good Setup with Lotus.

2. thuytram_dep

thuytram_dep

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, tks for sharing

3. Veedub1990

Veedub1990

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice set-up!!

4. Arlos

Arlos

Ratings:
    +0
    Yo Guy's..i drove Lotus on carrer very first season. Turn to a 1.47.107 only after 2 try out the car seem to have a decent drive conduct..i just can't hope to fighting in the top. But challenging and i've adjust the roll bar rear to 9 rather then 11 maybe one or two other try whith the set. without assisting i prefer that.can u tell me how about make no change gear ratio on a lap on online played ??

5. Daniel Youngs

Daniel Youngs

Ratings:
    +1
    can someone help me. i'm doing all these's set-up and times in time trail. but i'm seeing the cars don't act the same, so what are people doing it in? do it effect overall time?

6. Robert Rudholm

Robert Rudholm

Ratings:
    +11
    HI!
    Why dont you guys state which mode the setup is for.. Like for me I only do online GP 50% all sims on, and none of this setups works...
    For the new -11 game I think there should be different threads for TT, Online GP Equal cars, and offline GP.

ANy1 agrees?

7. DannyK

DannyK

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah that sounds like a great idea to me.

8. jessthebear

jessthebear

Ratings:
    +0
    I did the set up (thread set up) on TT Mclaren, 1:35.951, possibly get a 1:35.5 if I try forever :p Nice set up!

9. Christopher Woods

Christopher Woods
    Premium

Ratings:
    +19
    With a few minute changes for my driving style (small tweaks for higher downforce front and back, equal brake bias, stiffness, rollbars etc) I drove a 1:43.426 in FP2 with Lotus (Season 1) - more than 1 second faster than P2 driver! - using 360 gamepad, med TC, no ABS. Very good setup, find it much simpler to smoothly work through the track and it's quite tolerant of riding the kerbs.

10. Philipp Koch

Philipp Koch

Ratings:
    +116
    wow this setup is awesome 1:40,983 gp-mode Xbox 360 pad thanks Lukian :)

11. TeamMcLarenMercedes

TeamMcLarenMercedes

Ratings:
    +0
    I got a 1:29.344 with this set up in a McLaren, thanks :D

12. JThue

JThue

Ratings:
    +0
    Doing fine and dandy in a Virgin, career mode, pad, with Brams setup. As usual :) First post, thanks a mill for all your setups, Bram! And to all others who post setups too. I do try out quite a few for every track.

13. BigLeo

BigLeo

Ratings:
    +0
    You will never really achieve the same times in career as you will get in time trial, so if you're playing career that would explain why you're struggling to match them. Are you using a wheel or pad? It does make a huge difference. I used to use a pad on PS3 but recently got a good wheel and my times have tumbled dramatically. Hope this helps...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.