F1 2010 Yas Marina - Abu Dhabi (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hmm I've got a problem.. I use the setup on the first page and it works fine. I'm the fastest in sector 1 and 2.. But then i seem to lose an enormous 2.5 sec just in sector 3... I've got no idea how.. because I follow the ideal line perfectly..
So does anyone have an idea what my problem could be?
I really need to win this race to so I can be champion, haha (If Hamilton fails...)

*edit* in sector 2 my time is 1 sec faster than Webber.. So my total loss just in sector 3 is 4 sec.. how is this posible :S

Same problem for me, with any setup. It's a bug??
It's completely nonsense!!

(During free practice, if I'm behind Webber i'm much faster than him and I overtake him easily, also in sector 3)

Victor's setup. Career year 5 of 7, Mclaren, legend, no assists, full sim. Qualification 1:41:101, pole. Race 1st, 1:43:103 fastest.

Logitech Momo racing wheel.

used bram setup which is good (purple) in sector 1 and 2 but drop off dramatically in sector 3. so i gave up on tring to go for p1 in practice and qualy and concentrated on the race. started p6 for first season with williams and had overtaken everyone by the end of the first lap and won by +30secs makes me think there is a bug in qualy.

New member here been logging in and lurking for a while...ok a week lol

Just finished season 3 @ Ferrari, thanks to Bram, Viktor and Astromech for posting great setups that got me through this season, on to RBR for next season

Victor's setup. Career year 6 of 7, Mercedes, legend, no assists, full sim. Qualification 1:41:139, pole. Race 1st, 1:42:973 fastest.

Logitech Momo racing wheel.

Hi racing guys
just wanted to say that when set ups are posted it would be a good idea to state whether it's suitable for time trial, career mode or on line racing. I really think that the very same set up can work wonders for one mode and can suck for another.

are ypu lot playing on easy or what? playing it on expert the best I can get in the ferrari is a 1:43.5 I'd won the world title by singapore so its not like im **** either

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back