AC XMAS SPECIAL GT3 @ Kyalami - Wednesday 18 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Had a great time last night, thanks to all! After an unrealistical good start I made up about 8 places before T3 :-D
Was following a fast group that was battling (only way I could keep up with p7-8) and then a green Merc spun out and we touched, I choose the wrong side to avoid :-D. Took me 20 sec to rejoin and I nearly hit somebody when rejoining, sorry about that! What a great way to race 25 others that do not take you out in T1, thanks again and hope to get to know all of you!

I miss video highlights from races like this, remember some did those on RD once?
I'm happy to work on these for future events. However, everyone racing/in the video would have to give their consent, similar to the streaming rule.

It would also be nice if people could list lapnumbers/timestamps of when highlights happen. Saves looking through 25 individual POV's. :)

I'm happy to work on these for future events. However, everyone racing/in the video would have to give their consent, similar to the streaming rule.

It would also be nice if people could list lapnumbers/timestamps of when highlights happen. Saves looking through 25 individual POV's. :)
Speaking of, when looking through the replay, you really got braketested between T12 and T13 by another driver, way before normal brakingzone. It completely destroyed your race :(

But, :thumbsup: from me if you want to work on video, if more thinks it could be fun to watch as well.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.1%