AC XMAS SPECIAL GT3 @ Kyalami - Wednesday 18 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Had a great time last night, thanks to all! After an unrealistical good start I made up about 8 places before T3 :-D
Was following a fast group that was battling (only way I could keep up with p7-8) and then a green Merc spun out and we touched, I choose the wrong side to avoid :-D. Took me 20 sec to rejoin and I nearly hit somebody when rejoining, sorry about that! What a great way to race 25 others that do not take you out in T1, thanks again and hope to get to know all of you!

I miss video highlights from races like this, remember some did those on RD once?
I'm happy to work on these for future events. However, everyone racing/in the video would have to give their consent, similar to the streaming rule.

It would also be nice if people could list lapnumbers/timestamps of when highlights happen. Saves looking through 25 individual POV's. :)

I'm happy to work on these for future events. However, everyone racing/in the video would have to give their consent, similar to the streaming rule.

It would also be nice if people could list lapnumbers/timestamps of when highlights happen. Saves looking through 25 individual POV's. :)
Speaking of, when looking through the replay, you really got braketested between T12 and T13 by another driver, way before normal brakingzone. It completely destroyed your race :(

But, :thumbsup: from me if you want to work on video, if more thinks it could be fun to watch as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back