RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sorry guys, looks like Steam don't want me to play tonight, game froze in Q now it keeps shutting down with a minidump, think it could be a conflict with my USB headphones though as it is the only thing different from any other time I've been on, was trying to save grief by putting game sounds through them, maybe sometime soon I'll get to stay for one of these.

Sam

Apologies in advance: after practicing on the server, I have found I am crap.Oh, you knew that already :(

Anyway, if you're behind me at Pau, you are in trouble :frusty:

Sorry if I hit you or crash in front of you and take you with me.

• Darren Gardner

Nooooooooo

:evil: oh great after all the practice and qualy i get a mini dump sitting on the grid waiting to race:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry to leave guys, I got slowed at the start then spun... Ended up last and fighting my way back up, got stuck behind Lee for long time then got past before punctually going off at the next corner. Then spinning and wrecking the rear tyres after only 15 minutes :(

• Andrew Evans

man... was digging that... hanging in or around the lee and simon battle... blahdee wheel came off the desk about lap 12... one of the clamps was jammed and it took a whole lap to sort it... i should start a book of excellent excuses :D...

anyways... overdrove like a fiend to try and make some ground and got a bunch of stop and gos for my trouble... and that was it, evo wins again.... waaaaarg!

Silverstone never liked it, think I lost 1s final sector but still managed to get 4th in Q. 4 different cars on the front 2 rows that is how we like it. Well I was bound to make mistakes so I did. Race was a nightmare still had some fun though...

Can't wait for the next event though but then maybe finish @ midnight uk?

OMG!!

Qual: 2nd Finish: 2nd

New Spyker PB of 1:19.8xx and me and Gregory make the break in unison to T1 and on our merry way,but i dont think we realised what an hour we were about to embark on.......
I dont remember the details,all a bit of a blur still,but it was basically a case of lap after lap of one of us doing a "Tiiiiny" mistake and being past,yet still managing to maintain good pace and slowly pulling away!?,all blue flag guys once again simply superb!,some real clever "feeding the leaders through" when being caught in twisty stuff (just like on the telly!:p).
One only sour note i remember was just after passing some traffic,Greg had a spin at our favourite spin corner,i slowed up too much for safety there trying to choose a side to go,i have a terrible knack of choosing the wrong way to go to avoid,sadly this caused one of the traffic guys to whump my back end :(,hope it didnt mess you up too much m8,and sorry again.
On lap 32 that nice man on the radio informed me my "tyres are worn",i keyed the mic back to the garage and screamed back at him "No Frickin Sh*t Sherlock"!!!!! :evil:,by the final few laps my tyres had no fight back,Greg flattered me at the end with TV close finish,but we both know he had me skinned alive at the end :wink: :thumb:.
Oh so highly enjoyable hour of high speed chess.
Grats again Greg quality racing :thumb:.
And in all the excitement i didnt even notice who was 3rd!?!?,whoever you are well done,and indeed well done all finishers,good job.
Next time i think we will turn the wick up just a little bit hotter guys :wink:.

Thanx Guys! I had a GREAT race until my family forced me to quit :( I was in P3 and the car felt good. Hope to catch you all next time around...
:)
Kind regards,
Karl

arf bad :( i was already closing up on you again after my pitstop :)

*praccy* drove most of the time with 50L fuel and got not a good grip with the track so i was realy worreyd about the race

*qualy*
a bit better broke my pb and settled dow non 8th with nigel droped out with 2 mins to go in qualy i was 7th on grid

*race*
got a exelent start and made 2 spots till first corner then i lost one :)
some cars missbraked or run wide so i was suddenly on 3rd whooooooot
but after a few laps Karl was closing up fast
i managed quite well to hold him behind me till i made a error und had to run wide
to prevent the car from spinning from then i was glued to his bumber till my tyers started slowly dieing with 35 mins to go
with 29 mins to go i did my planed pitstop and came out in 5th behind olaf
who was fighting his shooted M3 tyers
where you come to the shortcut i was totaly suprised how early he was braking
i could just break enough to badyl hit him still we swapped paint, sorry for that olaf
after i was past olaf i had karl ahead of me with a gab of 54 sec but 2 laps later it was only 30 secs an a other lap later he dropped out gave me 3rd
with a gab to gregory and gary of 1.05 i got that gab dow nto 40 secs
but that it was :) could not expect a 3rd place in that quality field

thanks all who was there
and thanks gary for comming up with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back