RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hmm if I am feeling fit enough at that time I will join, must be in a mosler then but I let yuo guys know before praci starts. If someone is not driving his/her m3 I would love that as I do not like the mosler cockpit view.

Cheerio

There will be random breathe tests for this event!!,so just keep your head down when you arrive and hopefully you wont get hauled up.
Just done some laps in the Marcos,and its right up there with the Z4 for fun driving,amazing little thing under brakes,and total demon cornering,and doesnt seem to suffer too much at all on straights,if any suffering at all really,i might end up jumping into one if they dont all get snapped up with a late surge of people suddenly finding they are free to race tonight.
I would not rule out an all Marcos MarcoRelly brand cup race appearing in the near future......:cool:

Sorry Gaetan about that it was not to bad a bump well from looking at the the replay, i would certainly not call it an accident as such as i dont feel you lost anytime due to this but a mistake is a mistake and i apologise if you felt a bit annoyed by this ?

No problem , Sure it's just a little hurt but the mini are so "fragile" after broken the rear suspension take left bend are very difficult for me, but the battle with you after are fun thank for this moment ;)

No problem , Sure it's just a little hurt but the mini are so "fragile" after broken the rear suspension take left bend are very difficult for me, but the battle with you after are fun thank for this moment ;)

These minis sure are strange with damage as i got got hit from behind (partially my fault) it said i had suspension damage but car did not feel any different, maybe i drive to slow to notice it :thumb:

But is was good dicing with you Gaetan and hope to do it again soon and prove this is not a regular occurence for me as i think most of the mini crew will agree. well the slower ones :becky:

I'm gonna switch cars to the Marcos please ... and I will give the following custom skin a go (upside down momo logo has been fixed, I think :wink:)

... not practised in it, but had a quick skinning sesh earlier today, so at least if I do rubbish, I should look groovier doing it :D

SKIN UPDATE: Damnit's Garage

Attachments

• marcos.jpg
    marcos.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 163
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.