WTCC at Knockhill 20th Aug Presto Fun Race

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
Hi guys,

sorry not been around in a while to sort anything out with the fun races, but im back! with wtcc07 at knockhill, just in time for the btcc at knockhill in 2 weeks, this should be alot of fun if we can get the numbers up :)

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=21015

the format at the moment will be 2x15 laps then reversed grid, we can amend that if we like, usual presto rules apply, and non presto rd regulars are welcome to attend.

Last edited:
Oh dear, had my first offline run 2 days ago (no Server was up). What a crazy track! :O_o: Racing will become very tricky I guess. Need more practice to get handling all the bumps sorted. (next time if it has to be the UK I like to request for Oulten Park or Donington or so ;) )

sorry server was offline for a day there, back up now.

racing is actually very good at knockhill, myself and sean have done it many times with a few other friends and always had close exciting racing, as long as your prepared to be patient then the racing can be second to none here, ive also watched the btcc races here and the racing has always been good, im sure you'll get to grips with it in no time reik :thumbsup:

1. David Turnbull
2. Nicolai Nicholson
3. April Dillon
4. Vincenzo Cavaliere
5. Reik Major
6. Sean Greenlaw
7. Miguel Robles
8. Julius Fahlbusch

drove a few laps with sean and david yesterday. will be fun surely :) that is one narrow track with some serious elevation changes. some corners/chicanes to unsettle the car and send you in to the barrier. good thing is, if you crash out you start upfront in the second race. :p
my prediction is that everyone misses his braking point for the last corner at least once on raceday. :laugh:

i will be on today or tomorrow to drive some more laps.

Sorry David, but in my case, my racing tonight might be uncertain. :(

Is it possible to avoid double shifts in Race 07? My normal wheel's broken, and the spare I'm using right now has a habit of double clicking on the paddles, which is a death sentence during heavy braking. :( I can set up a mandatory delay between second gear changes in rF2 to get around this, but I can't find anything like that in Race 07.

report race:

i have only a word totally fun:) many and close fights with all the participants for 30laps oh guys this is satisfaction:D
congratulations all drivers:thumbsup: and thanks David for organization;)

PS are you thinking right David and we dont have many slot for practice race ( ok for Monza) but if is possible another race like this I would do it:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back