WTCC at Knockhill 20th Aug Presto Fun Race

Was great fun to literally throw the BMW around there and to annoy David for a few laps in Race 1.... ;)

*feeling proud to have dared RWD too* BOOYAAAA!

...and I lost it in the chicane, but still...

this was true fun guys, intense super-narrow track so battles couldnt go without being tight

during summer-break Ive been thinking about to quit the league (now I will be going for 100% study speed) ... but today, after yesterdays fun-time, I actually had a talk with the girlfriend about how much I will miss you guys and all. We agreed I should NOT quit - just focus on time-efficient preparation. So I'll keep on fighting together with my presto family! WIN! :)

Too bad couldn't participate but it was the last day before deadline for our proof of concept, was pretty hectic evening finishing up some details (read: exporting every one of the millions and millions of triangles on the scene one last time and hoping they will all line up.. they did....) and then long boring night.. Ended up staying up all the way to morning, on standby just in case i was needed for last second fixes. It was success, waiting for contracts now (which btw, are really lucrative, chi-ching.....) so missing the race was worth it, this time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back