Resource icon

Cars WTCC 2012 - 2013 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
i have the Race On add on but i still don't get any sound from the Lada, any points on how to solve this?

You need all the essentials installed to run the mod properly. (It can be found in readme coming with the mod.)

I've released v1.1 of trackpack, just search the internet for links, not sure if I can post it here. I've also released a patch for BMW and Ford Focus. These cars will no more reach RPM limiter on straights which will make them a little faster. It's up to you if you want it or not. Thanks to Tatino for all the work. :)

Patch (for people who had problems with AI top speeds. This makes AI a bit faster by avoiding RPM limiter)

Changelog:

- BMW: Longer default gears setup. Put into \...\Teams\WTCC_2012\BMW 320 TC WTCC12 folder, overwritting existing file.
- Ford: Longer default gears setup. Put into \...\Teams\WTCC_2012\Ford Focus S2000 TC 12 folder, overwritting existing file.

Links:

(Optional) WTCC 2012 - 2013 Patch - Longer gears for BMW and Ford Mediafire
(Optional) WTCC 2012 - 2013 Patch - Longer gears for BMW and Ford Google Drive

why dont you just try to work on your self driving and car set up? I put Curitiba track in custom championship calendar.Ten days i was driving until i correct time from 1:25.xxx to POLE time lap 1:21.948. (wtcc-2008,honda accord R).I can not explain by words how much happy i was!

Dear Michael!
I make a private WTCC 2015-2016 mod for personal use based on your 2012-2013 mod. I am not going to upload here becouse of the reason you would not allow me. But I have a question.
Next year the Volvo enters the WTCC and I would like to copy the STCC volvo S60 to the WTCC class. How can I do that? Which configuration files should I change?
thank you in advance!
Regards,
Attila

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back